Which was the best army?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

sandevot, look:
    1. Vladislav (example) opposes Stalin.
    2. He talks to his friend Vladimir about how bad Stalin is.
    3. Vladimir actually collaborates with the NKVD.
    4. Vladimir reports to the NKVD about his friend Vladislav.
    5. NKVD tells Stalin, who orders the NKVD to put Vladislav on a truck and send him to Siberia.
    6. Vladislav gets sent to a Gulag.
    7. Valdislav dies in the freezing cold, being worked to death.
    It's Stalin's fault! :wallbash

1. For the bad words about Stalin was not sent to the gulag - could go to jail for three years, but not the gulag. Sent
    to the Gulag under the law "anti-Soviet propaganda" - about the same as today, the law of "separatism", which exist in many countries of the world. You could get to the gulag only if grossly violated the law. For example Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (he won the Nobel Prize for literature when printed a story about his fate in the gulag) - put him in the gulag only after he has written many books that scolded Stalin. Do you know where stationed his camp? In the center of Moscow. Not a single person in this camp did not die from the cold. Read the book "In the First Circle"
    2. The decision taken by the court, and not Stalin. Stalin had nothing to do does not matter.
    3. For example in 1953 Number of deaths in the Gulag was 0.67%. Everyone else went home after the camp. Mortality rate does not exceed the figure in modern prisons around the world.
    4. If a person has betrayed his friend, lied in court, and his friend was jailed - a bad person in the first place the one who betrayed the other, and lied in court. Do you agree?

No need to dream and invent stories.
  • Ellio_98 wrote:

How about this, so someone who lived in the soviet union believes that only 750,000 ish died due to stalin. Well that guy was affected by massive propaganda, Stalin killed secretly, I mean if you knew your glorious leader had killed millions you wouldn't be happy would you. Stalin was very paranoid that he would get 'removed' from power, due to the very violent way he got into power, and so killed anyone who did not sing his tune if you get what i mean. Also he killed many millions in ww2 by sending waves of troops to death and killing Pows. He killed more than Hitler, FACT.
    Yeeeeees. He killed secretly! Nobody really knows, only you! Of course I believe you, you have such good evidence (none)
  • Sandevot wrote:

1. For the bad words about Stalin was not sent to the gulag - could go to jail for three years, but not the gulag. Sent
    to the Gulag under the law "anti-Soviet propaganda" - about the same as today, the law of "separatism", which exist in many countries of the world. You could get to the gulag only if grossly violated the law. For example Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (he won the Nobel Prize for literature when printed a story about his fate in the gulag) - put him in the gulag only after he has written many books that scolded Stalin. Do you know where stationed his camp? In the center of Moscow. Not a single person in this camp did not die from the cold. Read the book "In the First Circle"
    2. The decision taken by the court, and not Stalin. Stalin had nothing to do does not matter.
    3. For example in 1953 Number of deaths in the Gulag was 0.67%. Everyone else went home after the camp. Mortality rate does not exceed the figure in modern prisons around the world.
    4. If a person has betrayed his friend, lied in court, and his friend was jailed - a bad person in the first place the one who betrayed the other, and lied in court. Do you agree?

No need to dream and invent stories.
    0.67% deaths? If it was 0,67% deaths, and 1 million people died in the GULAGs (GRU source), then around 175 million went to the GULAGs.

1. That means people went to GULAGs for complaining about Stalin. No freedom of speech.

4. I agree, but if the traitor was paid by the NKVD, who in turn was commanded by a General, who's boss was Stalin, who allowed the atrocities, Stalin is also to blame, because he could have easily stopped it.
    The past is a foreign country.
  • Pablo22510 wrote:

4. I agree, but if the traitor was paid by the NKVD, who in turn was commanded by a General, who's boss was Stalin, who allowed the atrocities, Stalin is also to blame, because he could have easily stopped it.
    So, if I walk into a boy who stumbles into someone holding a knife who then falls over and stabs someone in the heart, did I kill the person stabbed in the heart.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

So, if I walk into a boy who stumbles into someone holding a knife who then falls over and stabs someone in the heart, did I kill the person stabbed in the heart.
    You didn't. But if you're the leader of your country, and you're letting your secret police send people to GULAGs for complaining about you, you're the one to blame.
  • Pablo22510 wrote:

No, but if you know that a whole organization is sending people to prison camps for complaining about you, you are the one to blame.
    So if there is a riot in my town and I send riot police out to settle things but the riot police, who should just be an armed presence, open fire and kill lots of rioters, is that my fault?

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Pablo22510 wrote:

0.67% deaths? If it was 0,67% deaths, and 1 million people died in the GULAGs (GRU source), then around 175 million went to the GULAGs.
    1. That means people went to GULAGs for complaining about Stalin. No freedom of speech.

0.67% is 9628 people. This information is for 1953 (the last year of Stalin's rule). If you want, you can calculate what percentage is from 293 million people in the country.

Freedom of speech is a fairy tale for idiots. No country in the world, you can not say everything you want, because there are laws that prohibit the lie to those who represent the state (the police for example), the laws that prohibit the defamation of other people, a law that prohibits approve or speak well of terrorism (for example).

If I kill you in this will be to blame my boss to my work? This is silly!
  • Sandevot wrote:

0.67% is 9628 people. This information is for 1953 (the last year of Stalin's rule). If you want, you can calculate what percentage is from 293 million people in the country.
    Russia herself confirmed that at least 1 million people died in the GULAGs. 1 million is 0.67% 175 million (more or less). The 175 million are the people that, according to you, would have been in prison during the Stalin period.
  • Sandevot wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

Sandevot wrote:

it is inevitable!
    Not if you give them warm clothes for the winter and treat them decently.
    With each new message of your arguments are weaker. A huge number of photographs tell us that they were all well-dressed winter. What problems?
    Not in all the prisons. Normally they were given a blanket to cover them during winter nothing else, but you do can see that they were underfed in the pictures.
    :00008356:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't"
    -George S. Patton

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"
    - Albert Einstein

• Erm Stalin didnt really get voted in actually, he asserted himself as leader and purged anyone who said otherwise. He killed his fellow communists to gain power. The evidence is strong, do a search on google, every one says the same like "Magic" oh wait even historians are saying the same like "Magic" and also the ex-secret police are saying the same because "Magic"

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.