Opening hours.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Opening hours.

The other night, late at night, through bleery eyes, as I calculated how much sleep I really needed before work in the morning, a thought crossed my mind.

What if the game was only active for four hours a day?

That way, I could reasonably pay attention while things are moving rather than knowing that the unwaged will get a hell of an advantage while I catch some sleep between jobs.

OH, and paratroopers, a Delorian AC, and a breatheliser on the game so after half a bottle I don't decide that a war would be neat before actually preparing for it.
    • Cwalen wrote:

a breatheliser on the game so after half a bottle I don't decide that a war would be neat before actually preparing for it.
      I have had several allies that needed such a device. A safety interlock preventing declaration of war if Blood Alcohol Content is too high. Lol. :D
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Just a bright red warning sign (do you really want to attack someone twice your level in a half assed way right now? You'll be half dead by the time the hangover is finished)!

But back to the opening hours.

Buying right I could sink almost two million gold into a fight for an hour of work, and I am sure the lab would love it, an opponent who had the liberty to spend 16 hours a day micro managing might rightfully conclude that I was a gold spammer.

The ability to fight fairly, for four hours a day? That I would happily pay for.

So the suggestion?

The ability to, when creating a game, definine a window of hours that it would be active for.

The people who can commit to those hours can sign up, those who don't like them can avoid it, and people who have other commitments in life can compete on a level playing field against those who can log in every 15 minutes, and loose sleep for a win.