Complaint

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hanno94 wrote:

I have a complaint and would like to speak with a moderator? Can someone please help me out?
      Greetings,

If you would like to message me on the main COW site, i can help you with any concerns you have.

Best Regards.

ShadowHawk5 wrote:

MontanaBB wrote:

@The Almighty Jewbear is the "senior moderator" for the English language forum. You might want to raise your issue with him on his user wall or in a private conversation.
      he has not been active for over a day so good luck with that
      Hey friend. My activity is based on a few hours a day since i work a day job as a welder. Some days i come home tired and wish to fall asleep as i walk in the door. Especially after 12 hour days. Every complaint i receive is looked into upon request. I may take up to 48 hours to answer. Im only a volunteer after all.
      EN Community Support

• The Almighty Jewbear wrote:

hanno94 wrote:

I have a complaint and would like to speak with a moderator? Can someone please help me out?
      Greetings,
      If you would like to message me on the main COW site, i can help you with any concerns you have.

Best Regards.

ShadowHawk5 wrote:

MontanaBB wrote:

@The Almighty Jewbear is the "senior moderator" for the English language forum. You might want to raise your issue with him on his user wall or in a private conversation.
      he has not been active for over a day so good luck with that
      Hey friend. My activity is based on a few hours a day since i work a day job as a welder. Some days i come home tired and wish to fall asleep as i walk in the door. Especially after 12 hour days. Every complaint i receive is looked into upon request. I may take up to 48 hours to answer. Im only a volunteer after all.
      I apologize for my cynicism I was upset about losing my account. As a welder(MIG) myself I understand your situation and admit to being a dick. I am sorry I spammed you. Even if you never unban my account have a good day, I attested your lack of response to not wanting to deal with me, I read into it too much, but I was preoccupied with losing my account