Modern Combat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Modern Combat

Generals!

Are you tired of waiting for that aircraft carrier to be available? Did you never even get close to research the Commando unit? Have you learned to stop worrying and love the Bomb? Then join one of our Modern Combat event maps!

This special event map will throw you knee-deep into trouble: On the Clash of Nations map (22p), players will start the game with all research available and completed! The full arsenal of modern warfare will be at your disposal. (Top-tier elite units still have to be unlocked with blueprints, though.) The event maps will have the starts-when-full option and random country selection enabled . Players are flagged as inactive after 2 days. There is also an AI & human player peace period of 1 day.

If you want to participate in this event simply go to the game list: Within the sign-up period (Friday, December 1, 11AM CET until Monday, December 4, 11AM CET) new event rounds will be created on demand and shown on top of the list of new games. As soon as the map has started you will receive a notification to your inbox.

Your Call of War team
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • Grand AdmiralThrawn wrote:

The Art of War is that if you know your opponent and yourself you'll win every battle, if you know yourself but not the enemy; then with every victory gained you will suffer a loss, but if you know neither yourself nor the enemy then you will succumb to every battle.

-Sun Tzu
      Finally, I have found somebody who has also read the book.

Also, @.Cerberus. , I think you doomsday map is here
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower
    • Alkyonor wrote:

Generals!

Are you tired of waiting for that aircraft carrier to be available? Did you never even get close to research the Commando unit? Have you learned to stop worrying and love the Bomb? Then join one of our Modern Combat event maps!

This special event map will throw you knee-deep into trouble: On the Clash of Nations map (22p), players will start the game with all research available and completed! The full arsenal of modern warfare will be at your disposal. (Top-tier elite units still have to be unlocked with blueprints, though.) The event maps will have the starts-when-full option and random country selection enabled . Players are flagged as inactive after 2 days. There is also an AI & human player peace period of 1 day.

If you want to participate in this event simply go to the game list: Within the sign-up period (Friday, December 1, 11AM CET until Monday, December 4, 11AM CET) new event rounds will be created on demand and shown on top of the list of new games. As soon as the map has started you will receive a notification to your inbox.

Your Call of War team
      How do you actually get into/register for this event and the maps on it? And what do you actually when you "simply go to the game list" ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gus_Redman ().

• Gus_Redman wrote:

How do you actually get into/register for this event and the maps on it? And what do you actually when you "simply go to the game list" ?

and perhaps scroll a bit for further map/s

this was at 15:30 CET
      let's see, when this two maps are full ..

unfortunately, the search function doesn't work properly here either:
      and another event map below

as it looks, the maps are quickly filled and started, and new ones are generated immediately.. :thumbup:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 4 times, last by Restrisiko ().

• I shoulda registered. Too bad I missed it. XD Maybe next time around...
      “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.”

~St. Francis of Assisi