Issues on mobile (Android)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Issues on mobile (Android)

Hello, Ive started playing this game on my Samsung S7, and there are many innactives in my tutorial. I get promoted to the admin, all players except 4 get deemed innactive. I want to remove them but after searching everywhere I've concluded there's no mobile interface for admins :(

Secondly, typing messages to other players on diplomacy is horribly annoying when you get typos, because when starting to type my keyboard pops up and covers the whole chat field so I cant see what Im typing. I cant even select a place to edit very well.

Id love to see fixes to primarily these 2 things.
      It should be stated that I only have a phone and no access to any computers, so Im reliant on the mobile app.
      Ive tried going to the website and playing the pc version on my phone but the resolution is of course horrendous and I cant see 70% of the interface :P
      However for the small 30% I was able to see, it was very clear there's a lot missing from the mobile app, which is understandable to a degree and I understand its a fairly recent addition.
      But I did see also that there was hints next to my flag on the pc version, and certainly not on the mobile. While not as important perhaps getting this on there as well would help a lot with the new players starting on mobile and being clueless and throwing the game away.

Thanks! -MonsieurIvan
    • I am fairly certain that inactives can only be kicked on player created maps now, so as a tutorial is a system created map there is no option to kick inactives.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • where do you get that from?
      I see on both the tutorial and classic 22 maps it says admins have the responsibilty to remove inactives and open the slots for new players. When I opened it on the PC version I saw the list of innactives as the admin but I think the actual remove option was cut off by the resolution problem. .-. So close...
    • I was thinking if the tutorial slots would be re opened then other new players would automatically be joined when they start and not anyone else, but I now see what you mean if that isnt the case and the tutorial you're stuck with whoever.
    • MonsieurIvan wrote:

Im going to add that the button to upload a photo to the coalition flag doesnt work for me either :/ I push and nothing happens, holding it down only highlights it ^^'
      That has been a frequent complaint recently. Perhaps @Alkyonor can add it to the list of things to look at. It does not seem to happen to everyone.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• MonsieurIvan wrote:

The recent update was full of amazing improvements like the chat fix, however now I cant click on create coalition at all, it has the problem the "choose coalition flag" option had before. :/
      You are the second person in the past 24 hours to mention this to me.

Can you submit a bug report from within the game with specific details relating to your device, operating system version, etc.

If you are unable to submit a bug report from within game you can follow this link to do so.
      callofwar.com/index.php?id=279

VorlonFCW