my account was deleted.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my account was deleted.

My username in Call or War (CoW) was Cerealnerd. My username in Clash of Nations (CoN) was Theaternerd. A few days ago I deleted my CoN account. Todat when I went to CoW it wanted me to logon, but would not accept my Cerealnerd username or password; so I told it to send me a link to reset my password. It did...to the Theaternerd account. So I logged into CoW under Theaternerd (LvL1 now) but could still get to the forum under Cerealnerd. I cannot reach the games under Cerealnerd. Theaternerd was for Clash of Nations, Cerealnerd was for Call of War. Any thoughts?
    • Helle cerealnerd,

the account Theaternerd was never logged into CON, meanwhile Cerealnerd is the deleted account, which was also active in Conflict of Nations. I reeactivated your account (you may have to reenter your email address in your profile). Please be careful in the future, which accounts you delete and remember you are not allowed to have multiple accounts in the same game.
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • ok, this is what I have encountered, just for future reference for others.
      Careful when you go between games (Call of War, Conflict of Nations and other Bytro games). I attempted to create a different profile for CoN and apparently it didn't. It logged me in as my existing CoW profile. My fault; I didn't verify my profile. When I deleted my, what I thought, CoN profile it took my CoW profile. The nice people at Bytro reinstated my account but I still couldn't log in...invalid username or password. When I logged in on Steam...bingo! I made it. So I am back with my old profile.
      Next question...I created new profile during the time when I couldn't log in so I could get to the Forum. I am reluctant to delete the new profile.:)
      Just an FYI for future problems.
      Thanks to everyone involved.