Update: Connectivity Issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update: Connectivity Issues

Dear Call of War players, since 2am our webservers have problems processing requests, making the Call of War webpage and games unreachable for many players. We are still trying to nail down the cause. We are suspecting a problem with internal email sent by the servers, which lead to connection being blocked. We are working on solving these issues as fast as we can, and update you here once systems are stable again. We are very sorry for the inconveniences!
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • its been almost 6 hrs for the phone app! You cant have your servers down for this long as it can greatly effect the outcome of the game giving those that have access to the game more abilities to act better. I have spent 16k gold on my first match. Im pretty close at winning. Ill be very upset and expect a refund if this matter isnt fixed soon!
    • Sasri wrote:

The server issues should be resolved and all games should be running again. If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know. Sorry for the inconveniences. An official statement will follow tomorrow.
      Ive cleared cache and etc... still having some issues.. sorry
      Stringfellow Hawke
      Air Wolf [Airwf]
      Staff Sergeant Lvl 63
      Looking for a few Good Men, Join Us Today!
    • hillbillybonez wrote:

it's been since 8:01 Est Usa for me
      Yes, that was "our time" same as 2am server time.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • YOULOOKWEIRD wrote:

hey im new can you guys help me i lost my 3 accounts first i lost dandabomb656 then LITLOLLIPOP last LITPOPPERS i dont know why i lost them
      There is a specific thread for that:

Most likely you have been banned for having more than one account. In particular if two accounts in the same game share an IP address it is automatically detected.

This can happen if you play on a network with other players, such as at school.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • This downtime hurt. I lost an America 50 Player Map due to it because my troops ran amok and right through the enemy defenses. It's mostly my fault for telling them to go so far, but it did hurt to have that downtime. I'm just glad to be back.
      “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.”

~St. Francis of Assisi