CPU kill my army unbealivable

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPU kill my army unbealivable

Game id is :2185539
      Hello. Here is the secound day of the war so no one have upgrated army yet exept gold users. Im playing as Texas and i attacking the Lawton (Oklahoma) as 2x Infantry and 1x Armor car divisions + interceptors attack. At Lawton was only 1x Infatry devision and they die so slow by me and make my 2x infatry on like 60% life , the armor cars was on 100% life after the battle end. I move 2x infatry on next zone and leave 1x armor cars on full life to deffend the zone i've take. At the night the CPU make me counter attack with 1x armor cars and boom ... my armor cars at 100% die to his and his armor cars are on 94% life PLS can i know whats happend ?( ... i try to found the news about my war with him but there is no information about my died armor cars why ? Can i pls have answer, can i have compensation about that ... i start that war so bad cuz of that bugged :( i will told u and 1 more think i see in other games. Just when u take some enemy teritories of CPU playing at i dont know how some times at the morning when i come online that territories are back to CPU and there is no army so the game back him this zones free ?( .... pls check on it
    • I don't think the AI attacked you with an armored car, but that your armored car was lost in an uprising...

...open the newspaper, scroll down and start reading the news from below...

...there will have been a rebellion in the province with the armored car and your armored car has changed sides with the rebels, so your armored car now belongs to the AI.

In provinces with less than 32% morale rebellions can occur during the day change, to suppress a rebellion safely an army strength of 7 is required.
      A click at the "i"nfosymbol above the province morale bar shows the probability of a rebellion and more details.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Lawton does seem to rebel frequently, so quite likely that occurred. It seems that you are unfamiliar with rebellions.

If you look in the newspaper you will find reports of rebellions. If a province successfully revolts with your units at the center then your units join the enemy. The units can also be damaged in the revolt.

You always need to carefully watch the morale of provinces you capture if you want to prevent uprisings. I typically just leave captured provinces vacant myself so that if they do revolt I don't have new enemy units to deal with, and can chase around with one armored car and recapture provinces.

If you click on the little "i" button next to province morale it tells you everything you need to know.

You typically need an army strength of 7.0 or higher to completely prevent rebellions on newly captured provinces. So you can see in my example above that my one infantry is in danger of being lost to a rebellion, so not only will I have to recapture that province, but I will have to defeat a soldier that I spent resources to produce.

So you need to keep your morale high. I suggest you do some reading here on the forum.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<