Alliance chat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WoW,
      I'm suprised because i had this idea since 1 mounth. And yes, this is useful. I think the people confuse the aliance in general and aliance ingame.

It's useful, in aliance ingame, create a group of chat (like WhatsApp but ingame) with max.4-5 people. I think use the skype is bad idea because you have to add every player you meet only in one game and always you have to run skype.
      Independentisme vol dir que la gent s'adona de la humiliació que suposa que un país amb capacitat per autogovernar-se hagi de dimitir d'aquesta capacitat davant el poder d'una nació que se li declara superior.
      Joan Rendé i Masdéu

No typicial alliance (like in Supremacy 1914). This alliances are for average player uninteresting and wasted.

I think alliance only for game, which you are plaing in that moment. Skype,ICQ,or FB??? I want to write with players and know them only in this game, in in real. :S

It isn't hard to do it. It should be only conversation where you can join more players. And you can't write every players separately the one information.

Who says, it isn't required, he doesn't know what I mean that or he doesn't play CoW.
    • When you will pay for the higher server costs it will come.

Otherwise not - the idea was discussed in supremacy allready and i think Bytro did not changed their mind about it. I would not use it anyway when you just have mate in your "alliance" that are online just once per day.

Really obsolete feature.
    • i play supremacy 1914 and it has an alliance chat, yet noone uses it, we all use skype or some other chat app. so really adding an allaince chat here would just take up space and would go unused. based on what i see in other game, not to mention the general chat here isnt that widely used at the moment due to the amount of players curently playing.

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
      J. Robert Oppenheimer
    • Aliance chat in Supremacy? I play this game too and I dont know about it where is it?
      If would say some player''We will write by skype''. He would say me NO!.
      I hope you know what I mean ''alliance chat'' - its chat with players with them you have share map and you are ally only in one game.
    • The idea of this, it isnt create a room in chat ingame. Is in the diplomancy which you create a conversation and you would add the contendents of alliance.

Sorry for my bad English
      Independentisme vol dir que la gent s'adona de la humiliació que suposa que un país amb capacitat per autogovernar-se hagi de dimitir d'aquesta capacitat davant el poder d'una nació que se li declara superior.
      Joan Rendé i Masdéu
      Joan Rendé i Masdéu