MOBILE MODE ON LAPTOP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MOBILE MODE ON LAPTOP

Hello everyone, I would like to point out something that i find extremely annoying and that is the that mobile mode (on desktops or laptops) can't be turned off when turned on (or atleast i have not found a way how to yet). For me, mobile mode is extremely inferior to the normal way of playing and i really want to play it like i used to, so i would either really apprechiate it if someone told me how to turn mobile mode off if i missed how to turn it off OR for the creators to put in a button to turn mobile mode off.

Thank you for reading.
      :wallbash
    • There is one, I have answered several posts before that a search might have turned up, but here it is:

How to switch from mobile mode to desktop mode: illustrated.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • You are welcome Montana BB.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I have found that the handy lightshot screenshot app from prnt.sc/ makes snapping a screenshot, drawing a couple arrows, saving it, and posting it here takes under a minute, perhaps even less time that typing out the wall of text that nobody would read anyway.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

I have found that the handy lightshot screenshot app from prnt.sc/ makes snapping a screenshot, drawing a couple arrows, saving it, and posting it here takes under a minute . . .
      I'm saving that. Thank you.

I'm a verbal guy ---- read about it, write about it, comprehend it. But, yes, a picture is often worth the proverbial thousand words, especially when you're giving directions.