Vorlon at your service

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vorlon at your service

Greetings All

As a regular here in the forum I have volunteered to join the Staff. My goals are to keep a lid on the spam and perhaps shuffle a few things around from time to time when they aren't in the right place. Feel free to open a conversation or mention me in a thread if needed.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • DxC wrote:

I don't know if I should say congrats or sorry, but I certainly support this action.
      Thanks, I think. . .

And yes, Spam is all a matter of interpretation, lol.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• It seems that I didn't update this thread with my progress along the way. For the past year I have served as the Senior Game Operator for the EN Server, dealing with all manner of bug reports and issues.

Today I have accepted the job of Main Administrator for the EN Support Team. This brings a few additional responsibilities, but I will still be here doing much the same things as always.

The EN server support team is the best team in all of Call of War, and we are always here to lend assistance.

For general questions or suggestions feel free to create a thread in the appropriate forum section, or to add to an existing thread

For personal service it is best to create a support ticket or bug report from within your game by using the menu in the lower right corner.

If you are unable to do that you can use this link. Be sure to specify your game number if your issue is a specific game.

callofwar.com/index.php?id=279

If you have personal concerns there is always the option of a forum conversation or a private message, although it is easier to resolve issues through a ticket.

VorlonFCW

• While my cousin Wise Odin has finished his journey here, he still has need of Mjolnir in his travels elsewhere.

In a bygone era I was called Väinämöinen in this timeline. I am the eternal bard and I exert order over chaos simply with the sound of my voice. Should I need additional tools I can simply sing them into existence. ;)

VorlonFCW

• VorlonFCW wrote:

It seems that I didn't update this thread with my progress along the way. For the past year I have served as the Senior Game Operator for the EN Server, dealing with all manner of bug reports and issues.

Today I have accepted the job of Main Administrator for the EN Support Team. This brings a few additional responsibilities, but I will still be here doing much the same things as always.

The EN server support team is the best team in all of Call of War, and we are always here to lend assistance.

For general questions or suggestions feel free to create a thread in the appropriate forum section, or to add to an existing thread

For personal service it is best to create a support ticket or bug report from within your game by using the menu in the lower right corner.

If you are unable to do that you can use this link. Be sure to specify your game number if your issue is a specific game.

callofwar.com/index.php?id=279

If you have personal concerns there is always the option of a forum conversation or a private message, although it is easier to resolve issues through a ticket.
      Don't make all the other support teams hate you. ;) jk
      FORUM GANG General

Ryan

EN/ES/FR Forum Member
      Call of War Technician 3rd Grade
      Forum General
      President Training Alliance United
    • New

Today concludes my journey as a staff member here at Call of War.

I have enjoyed my time here, and I thank you all for the companionship along the way. There have been many challenges and puzzles that we have solved together, and I than you all for providing various clues to bugs and issues along the way.

You may be asking who will take my place, and that is a complicated question. The position of Main Administrator has been eliminated, and so the tasks of the Main Administrator have been split among various roles.

Forum and chat moderation will be the responsibility of the moderators. They will be supervised by the senior moderators and. The community manager.

Game issues, account issues, bug reports, things of that nature are not able to be handled on the forum. You will need to submit a bug report from the lower right corner of your game to receive assistance from a game operator.

So now I shall venture to the shore, and sing myself a boat made of copper. I shall sail out of this realm and leave you in the capable hands of many people I have trained. There may come a time when my skills and crafts are again needed, in which case I shall return. Until that time I plan to sit on my porch and enjoy the three dimensional world for a while. :)

VorlonFCW

• New

I may not have not been around long enough to know you well but I salute you and wish you good luck on your journey. I’m confident to say that this community was fortunate to have you and the least I can do is give your a metaphorical 21 gun salute to honor your service.
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)