Can't produce or construct anything

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't produce or construct anything

I'm fairly new to this game, however, I don't think this is supposed to happen- I am not able to construct or produce anything new, even though I have the required resources, and nothing is already being built or produced. When i try to make something, it adds it to "next in queue", but doesn't actually start building it, and when I open up the production menu again, it is gone from the queue. What should I do about this?
    • First thing you need to try is closing your browser tab and re-opening. Frequently your browser can have a poor connection to the server and some orders may not be given to the server, so it doesn't happen.

Occasionally, or sometimes frequently, you need to clear your browser cache in order to improve the game performance as well.

Try those two things, and if that does not resolve the issue post back.
      Images
      • Screenshot_57.png

675.51 kB, 727×495, viewed 92 times
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • If closing and re-opening the browser does not fix the issue, let's see if a couple screenshots will help narrow down the issue:

Looking at this city I just captured.

I am going to click the Repair button next to the airfield.

And if I am quick taking my screenshot it will be in the "next in queue" spot for an instant.

But it should quickly move to the current building slot
      And then I can use the hourglass button to add repairing the industrial complex to the queue.

So if you used the hourglass button for the airbase repair it would add that to the BOTTOM of the queue, meaning that it would try and complete everything else on the queue before assigning resources to that repair. But since we used the "repair" button the action should be nearly immediate.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<