Why can't I create a "America Homefront" game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you want to make you own special homefront (world and pacific too) map, try to search other players here in the Forum. If you get more than 20 players for a map ask me or a other moderator for open a map for you and your friends. We will do it for you.

So for all players that want to play a RPG or other personal 50+ players map, ask you lokal mod for help to open a map for you, but we will only do it if there is a good reason to do it. We will not do it for a singel player campaign!

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xarus ().

• Part of the reasoning behind making these larger maps "join only" and created by the system is that there were a lot of complaints about maps that were "empty" and boring and mostly populated by AI or inactive players. Also there were many games that were "unranked" because enough players never joined. In order for a game to affect your stats and improve your rank it needs to be a "ranked game", and games can only become ranked when enough players join.

So I am happy to be able to jump in to any 50 or more player map and find it to be filled with players, many of whom are active. Games against AI are far too predictable for me.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • @VorlonFCW I really wish they would do away with regular AI and use the Elite AI. At least they take the initiative with diplomacy and offensive tactics, which can make for some interesting situations.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda