How do I increase my money income?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Addendum to @MontanaBB's answer is: Barracks do not increase rate of money a province generates.

Industrial complexes and Infrastructure are the two most common buildings to increase resource production. That being said given the cost of them it is not a wise investment solely for the monetary return. Build industry and Infrastructure in your core provinces that produce food goods, metal, oil, or rares and the money produced in that province will rise also.

One further thing about production is that the morale of the province affects production, so if you are fighting many wars and your morale is dropping production of all resources will suffer
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • vanyel1963 wrote:

increasing population by building barracks increase income?
    I see what you are thinking there, but manpower is not the same as population. Manpower is like a resource that you can use to build troops. Population is those dirty rats that eat your food and shit. They appear when you take more provinces. They suck. ... Besides what has been said about infra and ICs, Forts are great when morale is low in non-core provs. Just don't overspend on iron/goods, but think of them as valuable. Forts increase your morale, which is probably the most efficient way to improve production .. money and other stuff.
  • Mr skull wrote:

I would like to say why i I'm not getting my daily resources productions and because of that i can't not build anymore or train soldiers
    Please don’t reply to threads this old, it’s pointless and against the spirit of the forum. If you have something worthwhile to say, it’s better to make a new thread than reply to this one. Please don’t reply to this comment :)
    Have a blessed day <3
  • SamPGS_17 wrote:

Please don’t reply to threads this old, it’s pointless and against the spirit of the forum. If you have something worthwhile to say, it’s better to make a new thread than reply to this one. Please don’t reply to this comment
    Wrong! It's perfectly fine to respond to old threads; it's one of the things that distinguishes a forum from something like discord, although a lot of people try to turn the forum into an annoying discord.
  • Mr skull wrote:

I would like to say why i I'm not getting my daily resources productions and because of that i can't not build anymore or train soldiers
    I believe that you have overproduced level-one units.... and you might have no industries in your cities and so your resources are going to supply your army... #1 issue with new players and quite of few mid-level players.... they do not build industries in their cities. The industry supports your armed forces.... want more units? Build level 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 industries.......it takes a ton of resources but it allows you to build and support a formable armed force.
  • SamPGS_17 wrote:

Mr skull wrote:

Please don’t reply to threads this old, it’s pointless and against the spirit of the forum. If you have something worthwhile to say, it’s better to make a new thread than reply to this one. Please don’t reply to this comment :)
    Forum police arrived. Obviously, he searched a thread related to his problem.... I don`t see a problem with giving the recruit a possible answer to his question.
  • SirMilton wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Mr skull wrote:

Forum police arrived. Obviously, he searched a thread related to his problem.... I don`t see a problem with giving the recruit a possible answer to his question.
    Mostly because it’s actually got nothing to do with the OP. I’ve actually got not much against replying to very old threads, the only thing would be that the game would’ve changed so much that it’s pointless. But what the guy said had nothing to do with the OP! @DxC
    Have a blessed day <3
  • DxC wrote:

SamPGS_17 wrote:

Please don’t reply to threads this old, it’s pointless and against the spirit of the forum. If you have something worthwhile to say, it’s better to make a new thread than reply to this one. Please don’t reply to this comment
    Wrong! It's perfectly fine to respond to old threads; it's one of the things that distinguishes a forum from something like discord, although a lot of people try to turn the forum into an annoying discord.
    I’m not sure discord has anything against replying to old channels, at least I’ve never seen that. My point was (which admittedly I didn’t make clear) that his reply didn’t actually have much to do with the OP, and that his time would be better spent making a new thread asking this question.
    Have a blessed day <3
  • SirMilton wrote:

I agree... his post would have been better as a new thread, but he deserved an answer. You have posted 3 times and have yet to give him any advice to improve his understanding of the game. What is the point of any of them... other than stating and defending your opinions?
    If that is so then why don’t you be the change you seek? Answer his question. And to be honest I don’t even understand his question anyway. What does he mean he is not getting his resources? What is his situation? Can’t really answer a question like that.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
  • Carking the 6th wrote:

Mr skull wrote:

This thread is almost 6 years old!

Carking the 6th wrote:

SirMilton wrote:

I agree... his post would have been better as a new thread, but he deserved an answer. You have posted 3 times and have yet to give him any advice to improve his understanding of the game. What is the point of any of them... other than stating and defending your opinions?
    If that is so then why don’t you be the change you seek? Answer his question. And to be honest I don’t even understand his question anyway. What does he mean he is not getting his resources? What is his situation? Can’t really answer a question like that.

Carking the 6th wrote:

SirMilton wrote:

I did... but never mind.... keep spamming every thread.
    Then where did you answer it?
    Spamming a thread..... you seem to post.... just to post. Do you get paid to post nonsense? If you didn`t understand his question... funny that your original post was spam. Then you didn`t even read my post.... and then you chose to challenge me.... like I said earlier... keep spamming away.
  • Hm? What’s with the passive aggressive tone, I didn’t mean anything negative so far. I’m just curious, why are you assuming my intentions?

Like damn man, everyone knows I pay people to spam, not the other way around! Very unnoble of you.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate