GOLD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First please check and see if the transaction went through on your end. Most common is a payment not going through for one reason or another.

If your money has gone but the gold has not arrived you will need to fill out a bug report.

And be sure to use the proper category 'purchased items not received' in order to reach the correct help department. Please be patient with our volunteers over the holidays.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Sadly, Germany is still celebrating the Holiday. Please allow more time, as the people that are able to look into your issue, still have not stepped foot into their office since before you started this thread. You can look forward to an answer from them this week.
      Free Time looks good on me
    • I am extremely disappointed in how situation was handled. I purchased gold, via Subway Gift Card and didn't receive the gold. I made a support ticket and went back and forth. It wasn't until several e-mails later that I was told to contact Xsolla (this was after I called Subway Support center TWICE to verity the charges went though).

Please review the FULL e-mail log between me and support (Sarah responded to my issue). Also look at how much money I spent over the past 9 months. I have never had a "non-gold player" complain about me (I did have a gold player complain once time, but I had logs to prove that he was in the wrong and was given gold for being falsely reported).

Sadly, I am one of those gold players that played to let "everyone" have fun, never being a bully and always letting the non-gold player allies take the lead and often winning over me. I've only taken first place two times...it is a shame that call of war lost a "good" gold player like myself that actually spends their money to enhance "other" player's experiences.

It's sad, because I LOVE call of war, but after spending roughly 4k, I'll take my money somewhere else going forward.
    • tripb wrote:

I am extremely disappointed in how situation was handled. I purchased gold, via Subway Gift Card and didn't receive the gold. I made a support ticket and went back and forth. It wasn't until several e-mails later that I was told to contact Xsolla (this was after I called Subway Support center TWICE to verity the charges went though).

Please review the FULL e-mail log between me and support (Sarah responded to my issue). Also look at how much money I spent over the past 9 months. I have never had a "non-gold player" complain about me (I did have a gold player complain once time, but I had logs to prove that he was in the wrong and was given gold for being falsely reported).

Sadly, I am one of those gold players that played to let "everyone" have fun, never being a bully and always letting the non-gold player allies take the lead and often winning over me. I've only taken first place two times...it is a shame that call of war lost a "good" gold player like myself that actually spends their money to enhance "other" player's experiences.

It's sad, because I LOVE call of war, but after spending roughly 4k, I'll take my money somewhere else going forward.
      I am sorry that you are not satisfied with how the issue was handled. Sadly it can often have several reasons why a payment could not go through, in order to know if the issue is on our site or on the payment providers site some time and information exchange is needed. The reason why we then send our users to the payment provider is exactly this reason, that they will also need further information, which only the user themselves can give them. So instead of contacting them, then having to ask the user, then write to them again and going back at the user we feel like it is more time saving and efficient to send the user directly to the source where the problem is. This means the user will receive instant feedback and hopefully an even faster solution, since in most cases of an unsuccessful transaction there is no information for us, since as I said it wasn't successful.
      We of course also evaluate our payment providers and try to provide the best possible. If you still want to talk about this issue please contact me in private, sine the forum is not the right place for such a discussion.
      We are sad to see you leave, but glad that you like the game. We wish you all the best of course!
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager