Day limit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello soldiers,

I have a suggestion!!!

If you remember there was a option to join games with days like 24 or 45.
      The game admin need to kick inactive players to join it. But now if you kick inactive players you cant invite players to your game because there is a day limit to join the game.

If you have a friend who wants to join your game he cant because the game day is already over 15.
      So i suggest to turn it back what it was:

That means Kick inactive players and invite players(Friends)
      Join games with day 15 +.

But:

You need to know the reason why its like now is because multi/wolfpack.

So what you think about this soldiers!!

You want the day limit back how it was or let it stay how it is now?
      Door te spelen, Leer je het spel.
    • Serhat-Y- wrote:

Hello soldiers,

I have a suggestion!!!

If you remember there was a option to join games with days like 24 or 45.
      The game admin need to kick inactive players to join it. But now if you kick inactive players you cant invite players to your game because there is a day limit to join the game.

If you have a friend who wants to join your game he cant because the game day is already over 15.
      So i suggest to turn it back what it was:

That means Kick inactive players and invite players(Friends)
      Join games with day 15 +.

But:

You need to know the reason why its like now is because multi/wolfpack.

So what you think about this soldiers!!

You want the day limit back how it was or let it stay how it is now?
      I think a mixture would be best. For maps prone to having almost everyone leave 2 days in(22p map, 10p map, and some other maps), change it back to how it was, or increase the amount of time where people can join. For maps that require a high level to join, keep it as it is now. They usually have less issues with inactivity than the maps which require a low level or can be joined from the get-go.
    • I vote to keep it as it is.

Joining so late in a game, a player can hardly expect to achieve anything for himself in the game. So any reason to join it in the first place SMELLS of wolfpacking/nepotism/abuse.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • My suggestion in this would be two parts, separated between system created games and user created games.

System created games of the 50 and 100 player variety I would like to see an automatic kick of inactive players on day 4, and again day 5, perhaps 6. This will enable players to join and fill gaps left by the early inactives. That is within the limits to join games, and I would think before wolfpacking could be considered much of an issue. I think that one reason players go inactive is that they plan to join a map with their friends, and perhaps one person jumps into a 100 player round, but their friend doesn't get in in time, or doesn't get in soon enough to be on the same continent. So off to the next game. If they had hope that another friend could join in a few days they might make more of an effort to play.

For play created games I think there could be a setting during game creation to set the length of time that joining was possible. Giving the user control over their own game.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<