Add Countries to play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add Countries to play

<p>You could put Portugal and Greece as playable countries you just have to put their true districts and stuff and put in each district/province a troop like in the other countries</p>
      Images
      • Portugal distritos.png

476.93 kB, 2,000×2,886, viewed 762 times
      • Mapa da Grécia.jpg

81.67 kB, 584×532, viewed 306 times
    • Zoryt wrote:

Dramos yes but why is in the 100 and not in the normal?
      Because if every country was shown and playable on the 22 player map it would be a 500 player map. :D

I consider the 100 player map the normal map, and others have a smaller focus.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • In any new match on any map, you can request of a Game Operator to give you a nation that is normally non-playable (and NPC). While that staff member might be willing to grant this request, you will be stuck with a much smaller economy and whatever else that nation normally starts with (military and resources). But, if you want to play as Portugal on the Road to War map, for example, this would be how to do it.

You will most likely lose the game, but you might be able to work out some diplomatic exchanges to keep yourself in play. I've heard of some staff members doing this on a case by case basis, but you likely won't be happy with the results. However, if you want a similar challenge where you could actually win (still less likely), you might try the non-balanced Historic World War map (25 players) and play as a minor nation. And if you do play some match as an NPC nation (with help from a staff-member), and you actually win that match, be sure to return to this thread and brag all about it.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • BTW, I won a match as ths minor nation of India in the Historic World War map.

So that's MY bragging rights.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • I just know they forgot Funchal a little bit north of Santa Cruz de Tenerife island of Spain.
      If you put the real provinces and a infantry in all the provinces we won't lose because it will be balanced and if you ask "but would it be real?" it would be the same as when we start with Soviet Union against France it is almost the same provinces but they put the ones from russia bigger and the same troops because it is missing in some russian provinces... So they could put that in Portugal and Greece because the provinces are smaller and fits more troops in the countrie to out equal as the others I guess...
    • Diabolical wrote:

However, if you want a similar challenge where you could actually win (still less likely), you might try the non-balanced Historic World War map (25 players) and play as a minor nation. And if you do play some match as an NPC nation (with help from a staff-member), and you actually win that match, be sure to return to this thread and brag all about it.
      I just finished a FP game where I played Sweden on the (25 Historic), I allied early with Germany and eventually got a seat in his 3 player coalition, which was victorious. It was challenging and engaging.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • Congratulations!!

R.I.P. Snickers <3