Bugg buying and bugg Bid

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bugg buying and bugg Bid

Hello,

i have no idea what happen with this bugg.
    1-i bought a factory in my capital and the factory don't appear and my ressource disppear.......

2-i put a bid in the market,i cant see my bid my ressource and money disppear without see my bid....,

Hey Please, repair those two bugg or i leave the game for sure

how can we play with those kind of bugg???

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW: Edited by Vorlon FCW to remove swearing. That will not be tolerated. ().

• Veemoth - swearing in your posts is not permitted.

I believe you may not understand the speed of this game. This is a strategy game, with each game lasting 30 to 90 days. Everything takes time. When something shows that it will take a day, that means 24 real life hours.

The red arrows show that when you select the build button that construction of the building will start and show in the upper box. A level two factory will take one day 6 hours, and those are real hours.

The blue arrows show the high command build queue feature. If you click the hourglass button that item will be added to your build queue, and will be started when the previous thing on the build Q list is completed. Note that things build as resources become available in the order that they were placed on the Queue. This is likely the cause of your missing purchased resources, as buying those resources allowed construction or production to start.

To view the build queue open the province list and switch to the Build Queue tab
    It will show the order in which resources will be allocated.
    If you hover your mouse where the blue arrow is you get the popup that shows details: waiting for rare materials, starts in 17 hours 44 minutes.
    Items can be moved up and down the priority list using the arrows.

So in this case if I buy rare materials on the market (in sufficient quantity) that factory will start immediately. If I buy steel it will allow the second item to start immediately, making the steel I buy instantly be used.

If you placed an offer on the market it will show in the "my trades" tab until someone accepts the offer. The money or resources are held by your broker until the deal is completed.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<