Created Game Glitches and Won't Work

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Created Game Glitches and Won't Work

Me and my friend wanted to make a 1v1 Britain vs. Germany map. We both tried out the map creation process, but both times, the game locked us out, saying that the map was full and that all players had joined. However, this was not the case, as only the creator was technically on the map, even though he couldn't play it.

Details:
      - When we opened the maps, they had a country selection screen that had no countries to choose from. We clicked the 'skip and finish' button, as it was the only thing we could do, and the game said that the map was full.
      - We did this on mobile and computer editions
      - After creating it, the game appeared in our list of games that we could play, as if we were playing it, even though we couldn't
      - We tried using a password, we still got into the games with the password but then the blank country selection screen happened again
      - Some random player joined one of mine, as if he could play it. I don't know what happened or if he could play it, but he did join.
      - I'm not high command, so I wasted my one game a month on this, and so did my friend. If there is any way to get it back, that would be great.

Thanks!
    • Adelbert Ames wrote:

Some random player joined one of mine, as if he could play it. I don't know what happened or if he could play it, but he did join.
      For this reason You need to always use a password on a game to make sure that only your friends can get in. Since someone else joined it is not possible to kick them out, so I am afraid you are stuck with this game.

Adelbert Ames wrote:

We tried using a password, we still got into the games with the password but then the blank country selection screen happened again
      This is unfortunately common with this map lately. The one of you that is actually in this game should send a bug report from within the game itself. This will give access to the game operators. Be sure to be as detailed in that bug report as you are here and there is a slight chance this game could be corrected.

To create a bug report from within the game click the gear icon lower right corner, then button that looks like a bug

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Adelbert Ames wrote:

we still got into the games with the password
      I took this phrase to mean you could access the in game bug report, apparently not.

screenshot to follow Stormbringer50's advice
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<