Pax Français - (1927 Alternate History Roleplay) FEW SPACES LEFT!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pax Français - (1927 Alternate History Roleplay) FEW SPACES LEFT!

Before you read this, I owe a massive apology to those who joined my previous game. Family issues demanded I could not play.

Pax Français - (1927 AHR)
      What if Napoleon won?

Plot, History and Timeline:

-1815 - Napoleon's Victory at the Battle of Waterloo, saw the final victory of the Napoleonic Wars. Britain, Russia, Prussia and Austria all sued for peace to the Great French Power. France took over control of lots of Western Europe, annexing the Benelux Region, Catalonia and many overseas colonies of Britain.

-1817 - The Europa League is Formed, with France Dividing and Creating many European nations. Spain and Portugal form the Iberian Union. Prussia forms the German Empire, a forced Client state to France, as Russia and Germany cede land forming Greater Poland, a buffer state between the Russian bear and France's allies. The Austrian Empire is divided between Germany, the Newly-Formed Romanian Empire and small nations of Bohemia and Hungary.

-1841 - Finnish Independence is achieved from Russia. A civil war breaks out in Switzerland.

-1842 - Death of Emperor Napoleon, Napoleon II, intervenes in the Switzerland Civil War, ultimately annexing the Country

-1863 - The Two Year War begins, with Napoleon II invading British India.

-1865 - The Two Year War ends, with France taking over India and Canada. American Civil War Begins

-1867 - The American Civil War ends with a victory for the Union.

-1913 - The Ottoman Crisis Begins, with many Ottoman Lands in Europe joining the Regional power of the Romanian Empire. Tensions begin throughout Europe.

-1915 - The European Confederacy is Formed - France, Italy and the Ottomans Declare an Alliance

-1916 - Russia Declares an Alliance with the Romanian Empire, as to much shock, France's two best Allies, Germany and the Iberian Union declare alliances with the Romanian Empire. Slavia, Hungary and Bohemia follow in suit.

-1920 - The War of Europe begins. The Europa league is dissolved.

-1923 - The War of Europe ends with a complete and Absolute White Peace. Tensions are still at an all time high and Europe is doused in gasoline, awaiting to be lit.

Diagram of the War of Europe:
      imgur.com/a/57NBy

Forgive my Terrible Art.

W.I.P.
      Rule Brittania
    • Select your Country

French Empire

The French Empire, the Greatest Empire of it's time, has found itself in a weakened state after the War of Europe. France's two strong allies, the German Empire and the Iberian Union both chose a path separate from their creators against France. France suffered many casualties in the war, and with tensions at an all time high in Europe, France has a lot to lose in a upcoming war...

British Empire

The British Empire chose to stay Neutral during the Great War of Europe, as Britain tries to keep a neutral foreign policy, however they are strict enemies of the French, and seek to deal revenge after being defeated numerous times and losing the bulk of their Empire.

German Empire

Abandoning their ally France to aid the Romanian Empire beat back the Ottomans, Germany's only ally is the Romanian Empire.

Greater Poland

Initially Created as a Buffer zone between Russia and Germany, Greater Poland is one of France's most loyal Allies, joining the War of Europe despite being quickly invaded by Germany and Russia.

Iberian Union
      Years of a strong Alliance with France came to an end, after the Iberian Union supported Romania, against France, They were invaded, when France entered the war in 1922, and now years of brotherhood-like trust between the nations has been replaced with bitter memories of war.

Italian Empire
      Being the main Battleground of the Western Front between France and Germany, Northern Italy is scarred, with memories of war, and strong Hatred towards the Germans. Italians were persecuted by German Soldiers, as many Militias fought back to brutally beat the Germans out.

Romanian Empire
      Being the main Combatant of the Allies of the War, the Romanian Empire had devastating losses in the War. Their Nemesis, the Ottomans still skirmish along their borders, and War is still prevalent, and easily re-ignitable.

Russian Empire
      Russian Casualties in the war were tremendous, and what was even larger, was the amount of separatist movements. The nation is in dire turmoil, and one more war could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. As other European nations mobilise for a war, Russia is happy to stay at peace

Ottoman Empire
      Losing over a million in the war, Ottoman peasants grow restless as their children died in battle, for the nation to gain nothing but a temporary peace. The Ottomans are eager for victory to show that their casualties were not in vain.

French India

After being Seized by the French after the Two-Year War, the Indians have wanted independence, however, the French have managed the country well and those who try to gain independence have been silenced, as France's most profitable Colony must be loyal in an upcoming War.

Quebec (French Canada)
      Though a Huge Demographic of the Country are culturally British, the Quebecois have a monopoly over the country's Politics leading to Strong Unrest.

United States

Remaining neutral for the last 50 years, The United States's position is completely unique, as they can choose to follow any path they Desire, whether it be awakening the Giant for World Conquest or establishing the Pax Americana.

Australia
      The British Colony of Australia has been the British's most precious Colony since the loss of India, The Country has no desire for independence, but all things change in war.

Japanese Empire
      Japan's influence to the World Stage has not begun yet, but if they so chose to begin, the influence will be legendary, Japan can be ambitious, as well as victorious, with strong Military Leadership, and desire to fight, for what the people believe in.

The Republic of China
      The Ambitious Japanese Empire over the sea, has frequently laid claim to Chinese Land, and with the Chinese Civil War growing as a Communist Opponent lays claim to the Republic, the stability of this nation is uncertain.
      Rule Brittania

The post was edited 3 times, last by JoJoJo2103 ().

• Application

To apply you must:

Give your In-game Name

Give the Country you want to play as

And (by your own creativity) give it's

Ideology -
      Name of Leader -
      Capital -
      And Select a Country to be your Rival -

I Will pay full attention to give away/gain any provinces in the Land Swap at the beginning of the game. (I agree/I disagree)

I Intend to obey the rules. (I agree/ I disagree)

I will use good grammar and good spelling (I agree/ I disagree)

French Empire - JoJoJo2103
      British Empire - Dbuck2001
      Iberian Union - Malak316
      German Empire - Dramos
      Greater Poland - DerpyGuy
      Russian Empire - Puggelsdaman
      Italian Empire - Maracel II
      Romanian Empire - pieguy13
      Ottoman Empire - AppolloAce13
      United States - Freshmemes
      Australia - General Snap
      Quebec - worldwar2history
      French India -
      Japan - Jherin
      Chinese Republic - Someonecool
      Images
      • 1927.png

1.14 MB, 1,366×768, viewed 11,910 times
      • NA.png

963.87 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 1,093 times
      Rule Brittania

The post was edited 12 times, last by JoJoJo2103 ().

• The War in America

-Birth of the Brazilian Empire- 1822 the French Empire send reinforcements to the Brazilian rebels as well spreading the ideals of imperialism. In 1824 the Revolution would end and the first Brazilian Empire is born.
      -Rise to the Mexican Opposition- In 1861 the Franco-Mexican war breaks out. With no support from Spain and Britain this time the invasion of Mexico is harder. Thus it gave time for British and Russian support to arrive. In 1864 the French surrender.
      -The New ally- 1921 Argentina begins to influenced by imperialist ideals. Germany catches on in interest incase another war breaks out another ally would be great. In 1923 after 2 years of influence and diplomacy Argentina becomes allies with Germany.
      -The Monroe doctrine- 1920 America enforces the Monroe doctrine to find that most of the republics have fallen to Imperialism. This worries the American government
      -The War in America- ???? the future predicts the outcome of this

The War in Asia

-Indian Freedom Movements- 1910 Freedom movements rise across India as India has had no bonds to their new ruler.
      -Rise of the Persian Empire- 1915 the Persian Empire rises again wanting to reform the old Empires borders.
      -Chinese United Front- The last free countries in Asia unite to defend themselves from the Japanese Empire.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Freshmemes ().

• Freshmemes

Britain or the USA

(UK) With the major loss of power the crown looses major respect. Nationalism and Fascism ideals grow over the remaining parts of the Empire. The UK begins to seek revenge against the French. During the Franco-Mexican war the British sends support to the Mexicans as well as America and Russia causing Mexico to win. After Russia and UK learn of their hate for France for the Napoleonic wars and create a trade alliance called the Allied Trade Federation.

Monarchy for know...
      Ramsay Macdonald
      London
      France

agree
      agree
      agree

(USA) The USA remains neutral during the War of Europe while sending supplies and weapons to France, Britain, Russia, and Germany. The US economy sky rockets as buyers demand more and more. The USA's technology begins to out do every other nation. At the end of the war the US has plenty of good and weaponry factories as well as left over equipment. The nation becomes far right as major companies selling weaponry and goods start owning the entire industry. The US enforces the Monroe Doctrine, but notices there is little republics left to defend after Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina the major nations have became Imperialist. This worries the US government as there is little democracies in the world. Meanwhile the US becomes desperate for another war to begin as the Economy is struggling to change back to isolationist. To America's discovery conflicts have been heating up in Europe once again. America's target of interest is the Germans that have been researching heavily into new technologies.

Republican
      FDR
      New York (becomes capital of trade)
      Germany's drive for better technology rivals America's

Agree
      Agree
      Agree

The post was edited 3 times, last by Freshmemes ().

• Jherin

Japanese Empire

With the major war in Europe distracting the rest of the world, new Emperor Shōwa looks to broaden its empire through ruthless tactics like bayonet charges and brutal training. It is not known where Japan will start its attack, but the Emperor demands action soon, for if a massive world power were to emerge, Japan would need to be ready.

Imperial
      Emperor Shōwa
      Tokyo
      Australia

Agree
      Agree
      Agree
    • Rules
      • Post on the Newspaper at least once a day
      • Engage in Diplomatic activity regularly.
      • Refer to Countries as their real name (i.e. Greater Poland, not Poland)
      • When writing a newspaper, have it from an unbiased journalistic source
      • Each Hour = 1 In-game Day
      • Don't talk OOC in Newspaper, if you want to ask a question, Message the admin.
      • No Gold Useage

Rules of War
      Beginning a War

• A war should not break out spontaneously, it should happen after a gradual development of hatred between the two nations.
      • A war should have reason. Unless if you want to be branded a warmonger, and have all nations of the world rise up against you, you should have a reason.
      • A war should not occur over stupidity. If another country slanders you in a newspaper article, you should not respond with war, or else the world would be constantly fighting at all times.
      • A war should not be the first step into bad relations, you should Embargo the country first
      • Do not invade AI countries without a reason!
      Fighting a War
      • Look below at the Mobilisation chart to see how many provinces you can take an IRL day.
      • After a major battle is fought, make an article about it.
      • The Following Techs are banned: Nuclear Rocket, Nuclear Battleship, Nuclear Carrier, Nuclear Submarine, Railroadgun
      Ending a War
      • To surrender in a war, you must offer the attacker a Ceasefire. The attacker MUST accept
      • Once you lose your Capital, you must instantly build a new capital, or surrender.
      • The attacker can only take up to 4 Provinces
      • You must make a newspaper article about Losing/Winning a war
      • Do not become bitter over losing a province. Carry on to RP normally.

Mobilising For a War
      Low Mobilisation - Can only Create one Unit a day - Can take one province a day
      Partial Mobilisation - Can Create Two Units a day - Can take one province a day
      Increasing Mobilisation - Can Create Three Units a day - Can take two provinces a day
      Major Mobilisation - Can Create Four Units a Day - 4 Provinces a day
      Crisis Mobilisation - Can Create Six Units a Day - six provinces a day
      Total Mobilisation - Can Create Infinite Units a day. - Infinite provinces a day

You must create a newspaper article every time you increase your mobilisation, all nations start with Low Mobilisation except Ottomans and Romanian Empire who have Partial Mobilisation
      Rule Brittania

The post was edited 3 times, last by JoJoJo2103 ().

• Both Applications accepted.

Thank you for the Historical detailing of America, Freshmemes, I needed a good storyline for the Americas, and that fits perfectly. The one minor problem is that Germany was an ally of France up until the 1910's and had no hatred towards the French. Over than that you have added a lot of flavour to the story, and I thank you
      Rule Brittania
    • I completely deleted my other post as I did not realize United States had been taken I choose The German Empire

The German Empire has experienced mass militarization due to it being surrounded by hostile countries. It is allies with The Empire Of romania and is trying to strengthen its Ties with its neighbors such as the British Empire and The Russian Empire as they all share common rivals. It is also seeking if Italian Empire will join Germany in a military Alliance as Germany has tense relations with the French Empire, Greater Poland and The Ottoman Empire. It is bitter towards Greater Poland For taking Prussia from them and hopes to gain it back as it is the main goal of the new government. It is bitter towards the Ottomans for being hostile towards its ally the Romanian Empire. The German Empire is one of the most advanced nations on Earth and is massively rebuilding its Navy and armed forces.

Monarchist
      King David Von Muller
      Berlin
      Ottoman Empire

Agree
      Agree
      Agree

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dramos ().

• I would like subs to be un banned as it was used in the 19th century and was widely used in the early 20th century and about air craft carriers several nations start with them what will happen to them if they get to use them why cant any other nation have them. Overall I agree to all terms just have some questions

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dramos ().

• IGN: DerpyGuy
      After the unification of German states in the 19th century, Poland seized the Baltic states for resources and land, and formed the state of Greater Poland to protect themselves from the great powers of the West and East. After signing treaties with both the German and Russian empires, a fragile peace hangs over Central Europe.
      Monarchist
      King Frederick Augustus III
      Warsaw
      Russian Empire
      I agree to all 3 rules.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DerpyGuy ().

• Give your In-game Name: ApolloAce13 (I am using a old account for the email. If urgent, dm in Discord: ApolloAce13)

Give the Country you want to play as: Ottoman Empire

As a civil war rages in the country, the government collapses. New parties of different ideologies began to rise up. The most powerful of them all is the Monarch Aslan who has taken the people by heart. He promises the people for peace and prosperity. Can that promise be kept?

Ideology - Monarchy
      Name of Leader - King Atabey Aslan
      Capital - Ankara
      And Select a Country to be your Rival - Russian Empire and the Romanian Empire

I agree

I agree

I agree