Join the Arms Race

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy wrote:

Naval bases also provide a resource boost of 30% on the highest level. And you don't have to spend the resources to build them anymore. That is my main reason why it is imbalanced.
      That's what I assumed you meant, but normally, late game, oil is too precious to even keep them on, even in core, unless maybe oil or food prov, which is unlikely.
    • Sasri wrote:

Dear generals,

it is time for another challenge. However, you won't be alone in this upcoming fight. 150 strong men and women will unite and fight for you in this week’s event Arms Race. Five light tanks, four medium tanks, three artillery units, two mechanized infantries, two anti-tank units, one commando and one anti-air unit will be stationed in all urban provinces protecting your already fully upgraded buildings, ready to receive orders. In all non-urban provinces you will find three infantry units.
      • Sign-up period: January 12 - January 15 (3pm CET)
      • 4x speed
      • 1st place (solo victory) receives 10,000 Gold + VP as reward
      • starts-when-full
      • random country selection
      • players flagged as inactive after 2 real-life days
      • AI & human player peace period of 1 real-life day
      We wish you good luck on the battlefield and are looking forward to your feedback on the event.

Your Call of War team
      Best 1 yet by far! Very enjoyable indeed! (apart from the usual double crossing incurred by the human aspect lol)
      Regards
      Markito87
      Keep up the great work.
    • Seroslav wrote:

Why such 4x maps are not possible to make, for some number of gold maybe, on a daily basis?

I agree.

I see a gold mine opportunity here for Bytro. Entry fee of 5k or even 20k for these options, such as higher speed and the arms race settings. The special events could be these same features without the gold entry fee.

The current system is that High Command gets you free entry into such gold games, but for these special features users would pay gold in addition to their High Command subscription I am sure. A nice perk would be a reduced fee for high command subscribers compared to non-subscribers.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<