Europe Role Play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Europe Role Play

*~.Europe Battle.~*
      Short Description:

It's 3 years after a bloody battle(year 2000)that invaded European lands. The Romanian Empire was the biggest power on Europe, as result of economic and military infection of the Balkan States, Turkey and Poland. But everything changed when the powerfull Germany allied with UK and defeated the Romanian Empire, finally brininging it at its normal borders. Germany, as a good economic and military country, atacks again and wants to conquer Europe, to feel more powerfull. It invaded UK, France, Denmkark and Netherlands. Will you fight with it or aganist it?

Rules:

-no cheating
      -no use of Gold
      -no battles untill land is divided to Germany
      -no swearing
      -post in Newspaper as much as you can
      -have fun
      -unranked match
      -Switzerland can't be atacked
      -Germany can't have more than 2 allies
      -only 3 coalitions
      -if you are enemy with Germany you need to declare war with it when game begins
      -have fun

Countries:
      Germany:Andrei2004(me)
      Sweden:-
      Greater Finland:-
      Italy:-
      Spain:-
      Greater Romania:-
      Turkey:-
      Yugoslavia:-
      Caucasus:-
      Ukraine:-
      Cossakk Republic:-
      Communist Russia:-
      Russian Empire:-
      Morocco:- Gen Tarkow
      Algeria:-
      Lybia:-
      Egypt:-
      Canada:-
      Northen States of America:-
      Southern United States:-

Request formular:
      -In game name:
      -Ideology:
      -Features: Economic/Military/etc.
      -Allied with Germany(only 2 persons, which are:-- , --)///Enemy of Germany///Neutral until it's atacked(You can't atack until you're atacked)///Neither allied, neither enemy of Germany(you can atack every country, but you did declared war on any other country/countries, except Germany, at the begining of the game), enemy with: --Choose enemy/enemies country/countries--
      -I will respect the rules and I understood them: Yes/No

Germany and allies will be coloured in red, enemies of Germany will be coloured in blue, neutral until atacked in green and enemy with other countries in purple.

Hope you like my idea.

MORE UPTADES LATER!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andrei2004 ().