SOME NEW SUGGESTIONS, PERMISSION TO CONTROL OTHER PLAYERS UNITS FOR CERTAIN TIME TRADEABLE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SOME NEW SUGGESTIONS, PERMISSION TO CONTROL OTHER PLAYERS UNITS FOR CERTAIN TIME TRADEABLE

MY main idea
    was for leaders of coaltions armies to be able to create a coalitions army,, that everyone in coaltion pools units into
    and control of the coalition army is accessable to all coaltion members simultaneously as well as to be able to trade indivudualy control of your units to your friends and allies temporarily 12hours 1day 2days by making a new trade but lose control if either player goes inactive so both have to be active or control of army gets terminated and inactive player units booted out of coaltion army

maybe make it so
    you can only lend/trade control of 1/3 of your entire army at any given time.. like you can only sell a certain amount of your units ingame daily in new trade deals per day

other ideas include.. trade routes

land and sea trade/supply routes from player capital to capital which grow overtime and provide boost in resources to both nations over time or as you upgrage route but can also be attacked and resources and income captured/stolen/destroyed by enenmies..

ANOTHER IDEA frendlist?

is to the ability to add friends ingame and see whos online to play... there isnt a friendslist on call of war yet

another idea

ALSO ANOTHER IDEA automatic repeating trade deals

is to make trade deals re occuring/regular on auto.. meaining you can setup a trade deal that happens automaticaly where you provide a new trade say
    5000 food for 10000$ cash and trade deal repeats 1 a day for the specified amount say 2-7days.
    this way you friends can fund supply your friends resources over a 7day period automaticaly once trades a setup and accepted and resources are available on hand,

i have some more but im forgetting
    anyways theres a few there for you guys to think about :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by jkeelz: more elaboration on suggestion ().

• jkeelz wrote:

CONTROL OTHER PLAYERS UNITS

General consensus when this was suggested last week was: Bad idea, good only for cheaters. See this thread:

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=140439#post140439

jkeelz wrote:

the ability to add friends ingame and see whos online

Those are called alliances here. I can see when members of my alliance were last online.

jkeelz wrote:

trade deals re occuring/regular on auto
    Now that is an interesting idea. Current game I have an ally I am trading oil for steel with every day. That could be handy.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<