Monster Airstacks - RocketFighter No Merge w Airforce

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Monster Airstacks - RocketFighter No Merge w Airforce

Hello, I just wanted to check in and see if you're having the same issue with the lack of merge possibility of rocket fighters with conventional airstacks. Atmo we can only have a full stack with int+tb+sb+nb but it is extremely inconvenient we cannot have rocket fighter as the 5th element in the stack.

The airforce is brutal and is something that goes fast 10ft under ground in the frontier.. therefore I'd love to see and make it possible to welcome rocket fighters in the big 'uns club. Even if it means to research lvl2 rocket fighter.

What's your opinion on this?
    • I know I have before merged Interceptors, Tac bombers, Rocket fighters, and Naval bombers.

I don't know why adding strat bombers to the mix would cause issues. Let me see if I can test that
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I was able to gather some air units together for a quick segment of Community Mythbusters.

Myth#5: Rocket fighters won't merge into mega air stacks.

I am able to merge all the air units in various combinations, including rocket fighters.

I was able to add rocket fighters to a group of Interceptors/Tacs/Navals/Strats

And

I was able to add Strats to a group of Ints/Tacs/Naval/Rocket fighters.

Myth; Busted
      Rocket fighters merge with all other planes easily.

Really with Rocket Fighters I would suggest using them in a large stack. They are fairly fragile otherwise.

@ChiefMauser If you can't get a stack like this to merge I would like more details? It must be a bug if so, perhaps a certain level or quantity of some plane you were using?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<