Alliance tab problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance tab problems

When I logged in I saw a circled 1 in the top right corner of my alliance tab. When I go to that tab there is nothing there to indicate what the 1 is for. I suspect it is an invite to an alliance as I just finished a FP game where the coalition leader commended my play and asked if I would be interested in joining his alliance. When I try searching for his alliance the search does not work (take me to that alliance). What does the circled 1 mean?
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • Yes there seem to be problems with some browsers and the alliance invites.

The circled 1 means an invite I am fairly sure

So try this. Look up the leaders stats.

And their Alliance name is clickable from their stats page.

That should take you to the alliance page:

And if you have been invited there should be a join button somewhere around where my arrow is pointing.

If there are other settings it might say apply? I am not entirely sure on that.

Other tips. Look up the alliance in the ranking tab instead of the alliance tab, sometimes you can get in that way. Occasionally you have to open the alliance above it and then try the alliance you want to get it to open.

Good luck.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<