Offline mode idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Offline mode idea

I think that there should be an offline mode where you play only against bots and you can choose to have the vanilla timescale or have it take minutes, seconds maybe even instantly. I just am not a fan of doing some things and either paying gold to speed up or come back the next day.
    • Hi this is an massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game (mmorts). It's build to play up with 100 players on one map in real time. It make no sense to convert this server based game to a single player home version, where you can change the speed like you want. It's like programming a new game...

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!
    • TheConqueror777 wrote:

I think that there should be an offline mode where you play only against bots and you can choose to have the vanilla timescale or have it take minutes, seconds maybe even instantly. I just am not a fan of doing some things and either paying gold to speed up or come back the next day.
      First: This game was designed and coded for online playing only. In order for an offline version to be made the developers would have to go back through the thousands of lines of code to change it so that it would still work during offline play Second: What fun would it be to play against robots in an online game(Like playing call of duty by yourself offline it doesn't make sense) Third: Im sure if they did make an offline version they probably(Definetly Should) charge money for it because i mean they are taking time out of their day to make a online game to be accessible to those without internet or just wanna play offline not including the time and lost of time for the original version of Call Of War which would probably anger the online community and make them lose players resulting in them losing money which im sure they already are which is why they have so many deals on gold.Please Don't Make Bytro Labs Have To Shut Down Their Servers!!! :S :S