fight against nuke rockets

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• fight against nuke rockets

If enemy country has nuke rockets What Should be true strategy for attack ?

for example divide your army to small groups and they should have big distance between them ?
      use rockets, tac bombers and try to hit nuke rockets ?

I have full equipment small army groups ( which including every unit type with small quantity ) , tac bombers and rockets
      Could you help me please about this war ?

If I accomplish to hit nuke rockets when they die will they give damage to friendly enemy units in province ?
    • Yes, small groups and at least the blast radius difference apart.

Rockets would do damage to nuke rockets if the nuke rockets are stationary.

Tac bomber, art, sp art, rail guns. whatever you can close enough with.

When the nuke rockets are destroyed from a distance, they shouldn't give any damage.

If you attack the province with ground units (like infantry and non-artillery armor types and there no defending ground units, you can destroy them as a convoy. If there are defending ground units, I don't know whether they would launch.
    • Your best defense against nuke rockets is the fact that they are expensive and slow. Your enemy probably can't bring very many of them to bear at once. So I would recommend attacking on a wide front, and knocking out as many air bases as you can, both to prevent missiles from launching from those points, and to try and prevent the enemy from scouting units behind lines. And obviously, don't doom-stack.

Another thing to remember is that ships are very vulnerable to nuclear rockets, as they can't defend themselves or move quickly enough to escape the blast radius. So definitely keep your fleet's position hidden.
    • Usually when i happen to have a neighbour country who has nuclear rockets/bombers and i am planning to invade him before he invades me, i gather most of my army to the border, send bomber squadrons or simply launch rockets to the provinces my opponent has nuclear weapons or at the provinces where he produces nuclear weapons and then just blitzkrieg him, hoping that he isnt online.
    • All in-game rockets ---- both conventional and nuclear ---- are fragile. Because rockets are in the aircraft armor class, the most effective in-game unit with which to attack and destroy them is the interceptor squadron, especially higher research levels and in wings ("stacks") composed of 5 fighter squadrons each for maximum SBDE efficiency. Unfortunately, fighters typically have about half (or less) of the range of rockets of comparable research levels. The intermediate range weapon of choice to kill rockets would be tactical bombers (not as efficient as fighters against other aircraft-class units), and the long-range rocket-killer would be your own rockets, either conventional or nuclear. When I am taking down another player who I know is producing nuclear rockets, in addition to hunting down all of their existing rockets, I also like to drop a couple of my own nukes on the industrial complexes that are producing my opponent's nukes in order to stop or at least delay his production of more of them. After that, it becomes an all-conventional battle to the finish.
    • Also look at the enemys map and where ever you see nuclear power plants
      place as many military sabotage spies as your currency management allows.
      And if your in a coalition or working with anyone ask them to also place
      military sabotage spies where there are nuclear power plants.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KoalaArmy ().