2 of my accounts got banned

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The rules clearly state:

Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

4.3 Each Participant may register for and use one Account only. Registering for and using multiple accounts is strictly prohibited (so-called “multi-accounts”). Breach of this clause may lead to the immediate exclusion of the participant from the game.

. . . if you are found cheating in games you will be removed and other action taken against your Call of War account and you could risk losing your account without notice.

Fight Against Multi Account Usage
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Seriously?

Why would you think you could have more than one account in a war game? It's called cheating. Get it?

Good grief. We have enough trouble with family members, roommates and classmates who share a wifi connection, and the reason Bytro Labs had to create an auto ban function for everyone with the same IP address is because so many people thought it was clever to have more than one account, and they were ruining the game for the non-cheaters.

You may get lucky. You may get one of your several accounts back. But don't ever do this again, because you're not going to get a lot of sympathy.
    • As Vorlon and Montana touched on, it is against the rules to create multiple accounts.

Turning anti-cheat off allows for family members to play that particular map together, or for schools to share a map. However, this option does not mean that cheating or breaking the rules is acceptable. It is not, and it never will be. turning off anti cheat simply keeps the automated system from targeting you.

If your brother, friend, teacher, neighbor, or even another player on that map, reports you for cheating: We will investigate. You were caught cheating as well in breach of the Terms of Service and lost extra accounts for it. As the match was not anti-cheat enabled, not all accounts were taken away. You do not get a choice in which account you keep; your choice was to cheat and break the rules.
      Free Time looks good on me
    • WiseOdin wrote:

As Vorlon and Montana touched on, it is against the rules to create multiple accounts.

Turning anti-cheat off allows for family members to play that particular map together, or for schools to share a map. However, this option does not mean that cheating or breaking the rules is acceptable. It is not, and it never will be. turning off anti cheat simply keeps the automated system from targeting you.

If your brother, friend, teacher, neighbor, or even another player on that map, reports you for cheating: We will investigate. You were caught cheating as well in breach of the Terms of Service and lost extra accounts for it. As the match was not anti-cheat enabled, not all accounts were taken away. You do not get a choice in which account you keep; your choice was to cheat and break the rules.
      sorry i didnt read the rules, it wont happen again. any chance i can switch the accounts that get banned from my good one to my crappy ones