Wrongfully Banned for something I didn't do

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wrongfully Banned for something I didn't do

I was in the help chat when someone typed "gas the jews". The mod then proceeded to click the wrong name to message to say i was going to get permanently banned. I told the mod that I didn't do it but they didn't believe me and i got banned for something i didn't do.
  • When a ban is given in chat you are also sent a message. Check your messages on the main page and it will give you instructions for appealing the ban.

On the main Callofwar.com page, community tab, messages, inbox.

You may reply to that message, or you may send a message to the senior moderators. Bans will not be discussed in public, such as in chat or here in the forum.

If you were incorrectly banned a polite message to one of the Senior Moderators will straighten your dilemma right out. Of course they will know the history of your messages as well.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • Normally you would create a bug report, or otherwise report the moderator in question and the report would be handled by one of my Senior Moderators, whom handle the chat and forum moderation team.

I went into the chat log and found that you absolutely did, in fact, post this in chat.
    I take accusations on my team very seriously. Committing libel against my dedicated team members is not appreciated.
    Free Time looks good on me