Wrongfully Banned for something I didn't do

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When a ban is given in chat you are also sent a message. Check your messages on the main page and it will give you instructions for appealing the ban.

On the main Callofwar.com page, community tab, messages, inbox.

Screenshot_85.png

You may reply to that message, or you may send a message to the senior moderators. Bans will not be discussed in public, such as in chat or here in the forum.

If you were incorrectly banned a polite message to one of the Senior Moderators will straighten your dilemma right out. Of course they will know the history of your messages as well.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Main Administrator
    EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • Normally you would create a bug report, or otherwise report the moderator in question and the report would be handled by one of my Senior Moderators, whom handle the chat and forum moderation team.

I went into the chat log and found that you absolutely did, in fact, post this in chat.
    I take accusations on my team very seriously. Committing libel against my dedicated team members is not appreciated.
    Free Time looks good on me