Alliance Vs. Alliance Battles

• Alliance Vs. Alliance Battles

I looked at the in-game direction on how to create an Alliance Vs. Alliance match, but they are kind of unclear...

Is there a specific way to mark it is an alliance match or create and alliance specific match?

Do you just create a random battle and give it a password?

I need like, basic-tutorial level instructions, because the in-game directions are very vague and quite unclear on how to do this... :wallbash

Thanks in advance!
    • You can create a game just for members of your alliance from the alliance games tab of the alliance tab.

Or if you want to challenge another alliance, you can look them up.

Pushing either the challenge button or internal match button will start the game creation process.
      Alliance challenges have to be accepted before the map can be joined.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      EN Game Operator
      Bytro Labs

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

You can create a game just for members of your alliance from the alliance games tab of the alliance tab.

Or if you want to challenge another alliance, you can look them up.

Pushing either the challenge button or internal match button will start the game creation process.
      Alliance challenges have to be accepted before the map can be joined.
      Wow, Thank you very much VorlonFCW, this was exactly what I was looking for