bring back the old ways

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sirbosston wrote:

i want to make as many maps as possible and want to join games that are over day 10
      While it was a disappointment when I came back to this game a few months ago and found out I could only make limited games now, it was easy to understand why they did it and I'm glad they did. I admit I was guilty of abandoning a few games I created back then, and all of the games would not only clog the servers, but leave some games half or mostly empty. I think with HC you can create 5 games per month, and if you're the leader of an alliance you can make unlimited internal games, so there's that.

I don't know why you'd want to join a game so late. Is there any reason why?
    • In the days when people could create unlimited maps you would find that the majority of games would not have enough users join to make them Ranked, so said map would not contribute to your stats, experience points, level, or achievements. Also unranked games don't give a gold reward. So you had to investigate several games to be sure that one was ranked before joining.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<