Game crash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sounds to me like a browser issue. When the cache gets clogged full of stuff it can't handle new information

I suggest you clear the browser cache, close the browser, and start again.

I suggest chrome as the best browser, although some folks use firefox quite well.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Hi,

I use Android app almost exclusively. Here's what I want you to try first:

Open your Settings > Apps

Select Call of War

When you get to the app management screen, delete the data and delete the cache.

Reopen the game, log back in, and see if it crashes again. I would also submit a bug report, detailing as much information as you can. Providing your Android version, phone make and model, and if you are able to duplicate the crash (everytime you tell a unit to move, when you open a certain dialog screen, etc)

Also ensuring you have the most up to date version would be worth a try. The current version as far as I know is v219.p

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app if you'd like, too. Might be some file corruption.
      Pax Romana Communications Officer