Some Suggestions/Improvments I have

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some Suggestions/Improvments I have

I've played this game for a bit and I have some suggestions to make the game better

Maps
      Arctic Map
      This map would be based around the arctic circle

In real life, 8 countries border or are in vicinity of the arctic circle. Of course, some of the large countries (Russia, Canada) would have to be broken up to make the game more balanced

Europe Cold War map
      This map would be based on Europe in 1948 during the cold war

Units / Buildings
      Rocket Submaries
      This variant of the submarine would be able to launch rockets and nukes

Fallout Shelter
      This building would be able to protect a certain number of units from the nuclear rocket depending on the building's level

For example

Lvl 1: 2 units
      Lvl 2: 4 units
      Lvl 3: 6 units

Gameplay fixes
      Supply drop fixes
      There was a province that had a supply drop the was captured by an ally. Because I was allied with that country, it became impossible to get that supply drop.

It would be better in which if a ally captures a province that has that supply drop for you, then you get that supply drop.

Anyways those are all my suggestions. What do you guys think?
      "In a time of universal DECEIT, telling the truth is a revolutionary ACT" - George Orwell, 1984 (novel)

"The true soldier fights NOT because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is BEHIND him" - G.K Chesterton
    • I suggest that we make all countries all in a permanent mode, this mode has been getting an amazing following from me my online friends and people I find around everyone seems to love it that is why I believe that we should make this a permanent mode to increase happiness around the community too.
      Please make all countries all in a permanent mode
    • Silent white wrote:

I suggest that we make all countries all in a permanent mode, this mode has been getting an amazing following from me my online friends and people I find around everyone seems to love it that is why I believe that we should make this a permanent mode to increase happiness around the community too.
      no. just no.
      "So as long as there are men, there will always be wars"- Albert Einstein

"Football is a game of deceit"- Diego Maradona. Call of war is to.