Poll :: I have a good suggestions I think

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Poll :: I have a good suggestions I think

Fixing the time, materials and gold costs 13
        Yes (8) 62%
        No (6) 46%
      First I know that I'm new in here
      But I'm in love with the game

Ps: I'm in love with the coco
      I tried to read the threads and see the suggestion
      But I didn't see or find someone talk about fixing the time or the resources that the game eat☺
      Soo

I have a good one's I think let's rate it and see may be it will be considered ☺

The gold prices and what you can get with them is high too high

Ps: the rent is too dam high

The time it take to make stuff, any kind of it ,I think also is high.

Also the resource that stuff take is a little bit high.

The default army in a country, is low some time, you can't do anything with it,
      It's too low that it's not realistic.

Too much research you need to do stuff,
      Every kind of them need more than one and every research take along time.

In the end, I think the time of doing stuff
      Is too high for every thing. Like a feeling ☺

There something good like moving trops, tanks and artillery you can feel it's realistic, but the other stuff i feel it's not,

Like it will take me to build a tank:
      ×First build industrial complex, and that look how many resources from me.
      ×Then the infrastructure, and that also how much it will eat resources.
      You think you'll finish,, but nooo booohoo
      ×Then I need too research the crazy tank,
      And that, look what it will take from me.
      ×Then at least the crazy tank boohoo tank now move the crazy that you are tank to your destination.

And it goes to other dimension, the crazy stuff you need to do. It's take a little while for all

And all of that look at the time ,it took you to do it, I even can't count the time, I don't have this too many fingers to count it
      It took me this much

Sorry for the long post,

I'm trying

And in the end sorry.
      I really really really love the game
      And I think we can fix everything in it.
      If I have some mistakes, sorry and feel free to correct me☺

The post was edited 5 times, last by Lite76 ().

• Lite76 wrote:

The gold prices and what you can get with them is high too high

Ps: the rent is too dam high

The time it take to make stuff, any kind of it ,I think also is high.

Also the resource that stuff take is a little bit high.

The default army in a country, is low some time, you can't do anything with it,
      It's too low that it's not realistic.

Too much research you need to do stuff,
      Every kind of them need more than one and every research take along time.

In the end, I think the time of doing stuff
      Is too high for every thing. Like a feeling ☺

There something good like moving trops, tanks and artillery you can feel it's realistic, but the other stuff i feel it's not,

Like it will take me to build a tank:
      ×First build industrial complex, and that look how many resources from me.
      ×Then the infrastructure, and that also how much it will eat resources.
      You think you'll finish,, but nooo booohoo
      ×Then I need too research the crazy tank,
      And that, look what it will take from me.
      ×Then at least the crazy tank boohoo tank now move the crazy that you are tank to your destination.
      All legitimate concerns. None of which can be fixed. All of the things you mentioned(besides the gold prices) are the bread and butter of this game. It is supposed to take time to build stuff. It means you will not get crushed immediately if you don't pay attention. It also gives you time to think about what you are going to do. This game would not be the way it is without that time scale stretch.
    • NovaTopaz wrote:

All legitimate concerns. None of which can be fixed. All of the things you mentioned(besides the gold prices) are the bread and butter of this game. It is supposed to take time to build stuff. It means you will not get crushed immediately if you don't pay attention. It also gives you time to think about what you are going to do. This game would not be the way it is without that time scale stretch.
      yaa I know what you mean and I understand it.
      But you must put in concern the resources that it take at least ,because you can't say it's not high, some high is good, but some high is really bad for the game.
      I understand what you think about in what it's preventing or some kind make it that you need to think twice before you do anything.
      But in the same time I feel we can help or just make the resources a little bit more efficient for the game it self.
      And the default army I think is a little low if you consider that the country's is already have been biult , at least give me something I can defined my self, :)
    • Lite76 wrote:

NovaTopaz wrote:

yaa I know what you mean and I understand it.But you must put in concern the resources that it take at least ,because you can't say it's not high, some high is good, but some high is really bad for the game.
      I understand what you think about in what it's preventing or some kind make it that you need to think twice before you do anything.
      But in the same time I feel we can help or just make the resources a little bit more efficient for the game it self.
      And the default army I think is a little low if you consider that the country's is already have been biult , at least give me something I can defined my self, :)
      Not entirely sure what you mean by resources. If you mean the tons of it you need to research stuff... I see what you mean, but that is also kinda the point. It is balanced so you have to choose what to research, instead of being able to research everything.

Default army is entirely map specific. On the 10 player Road to war map, 22 player Clash of nations map, any map larger than the 25 player map, and any specialty maps are all balanced so that all nations have an exactly equal military, industrial, and technological level. Resource production and topography have more effect than the units and industry you own. On the historical maps, the militaries, industry and technology are closer to historical(dur) than the other maps, and are the preferred choice for Roleplays that are alternate history based.
    • NovaTopaz wrote:

Not entirely sure what you mean by resources. If you mean the tons of it you need to research stuff... I see what you mean, but that is also kinda the point. It is balanced so you have to choose what to research, instead of being able to research everything.
      Default army is entirely map specific. On the 10 player Road to war map, 22 player Clash of nations map, any map larger than the 25 player map, and any specialty maps are all balanced so that all nations have an exactly equal military, industrial, and technological level. Resource production and topography have more effect than the units and industry you own. On the historical maps, the militaries, industry and technology are closer to historical(dur) than the other maps, and are the preferred choice for Roleplays that are alternate history based.
      yes that what I mean, and you have a good point there.
      Also the resources for building stuff and train tropes and tanks.
      If I put a chart of the resources per day
      And how much it will cost to do stuff it will seem like it's impossible to a real country to do any thing with it.
      Some time you'll find the resources is high
      That any country can't believe what that have.
      But some time you can't do anything with it ,every day do one thing only and you will survive.

In the end did you think it could be a little more of the resources
      What i mean
      From 6 k to do something to let say 4.5

also the time can be fixed
      From 18 hours to make something to let say 10.
      Like that what I meant

And thank you for your time and effort to convince me☺ hmmmm I'm little bit not sure
      But I have a feeling it will be better with the fixes ☺

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lite76: Autocorrect is playing with me ().

• freezy wrote:

Hey Lite, from time to time we offer special event scenarios where the game runs at 2x or even 4x speed. I guess this will be more to your liking. Please always have a look at our news page to not miss those events, they will be announced there.
      I will never miss them,
      And I don't want the game just move faster.
      the time of a trooper take from one point to other point is perfect, it's really realistic.
      But I'm talking in general of you know what I mean.
      Not only the time , also how much does stuff take from your resource.☺

And thank you for your visit and given us some hope .☺
    • I have something to add
      Do you know the loading screen and the quotes in it X/

Could it be better if that takes a little bit longer so you can read it relaxed and not in hurry just thinking :)
      I know you can read it but sometimes you need to be faster to acutely can read it full and who said it

Just a small add :)