Idea - in-game production statistics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idea - in-game production statistics

It would be nice to have in-game production statistics on a graph, which would show how much of production of Iron, Manpower, etc. we had on day 1, day 2, day 3, and so on, as well as general morale, and number of troops, production as a whole. Some additional info could be put there too, like number of currently own number of Iron, Manpower and so on. Great if all of them could be thick on/off with feature to zoom in/out too 8o

Also possibility to show our allies/enemies stats, to compare one to another, or all of our coalition

What do You think of it? :)
    • Seroslav wrote:

It would be nice to have in-game production statistics on a graph, which would show how much of production of Iron, Manpower, etc. we had on day 1, day 2, day 3, and so on, as well as general morale, and number of troops, production as a whole. Some additional info could be put there too, like number of currently own number of Iron, Manpower and so on. Great if all of them could be thick on/off with feature to zoom in/out too 8o

Also possibility to show our allies/enemies stats, to compare one to another, or all of our coalition

What do You think of it? :)
      I think you're right I like your idea ☺

it helps to know if something doesn't feel right or something wrong happen with your country and you want to know where is the problem of it
      I think it good one
    • If you read back through the paper about every fourth day they list out the rankings for production. Though it only gives you a total, you can see what your overall improvement has been.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda