Naval - Vessels Defending Against Submirines

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naval - Vessels Defending Against Submirines

Hello;

I've been atacked by some submirines and I found that the Destroyers are ineficient against them just because when you aren't online the submires can approach and atack, being damaged with the low "Defending" number of the vessels.

To fix this I propose a new sea battle, where the defending number of destroyers against the subs will be incrased, or they will remain useless if you don't stay online to move your flottilla all the day. :trust_me:

Att
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • rastermannMB wrote:

Vessels are locating submarines in a 5km radius! They are not useless cause they provide other ships from damage...

But may you do some research with different battles of submarines and fleeds?
      I guess the Sub x Destroyer Ratio is unfair, since the subs can just apporach and profit the low def. numbers to atack and don't take damage. Instead of use the strong field of DD in bombing (atack), they should be great at combat (defense), however, BC and BB must keep good at bombing.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.