Research Radar!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Research Radar!

Should Radar be a thing 20
        Yes (15) 75%
        Meh (2) 10%
        No (2) 10%
        I don't care, period. (1) 5%
      I thought of an idea. A radar building, as in WW2, Britain used it in the Battle of Britain, which helped them out a lot.
      This radar building( must be researched) would tiers, and those tiers would improve the range of it.
      The reason is that it could detect incoming troops from far away without having to patrol every area.
      The benefits of it is that you wouldn't have to risk unfriendly relations by patrolling using aircraft.
      The top tier building would have a maximum range of maybe between a level 7 tactical bomber's attack range and a strategic bomber's maximum range, and it would have a recharge of about 2-4 hours between cycles of radar so it wouldn't be to overpowered, to give attackers the ability to keep attacking with stealth.
      This building should be able to be researched around day 18-24., with max tier research at day 40.
      Suggestions can be left below about this, feel free to comment on it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xXCooksterXx ().

• Pablo22510 wrote:

I think a radar is a good idea, as long as it doesn't detect incoming troops. It should detect planes and ships with an ever-increasing range, but not land troops.

Paratroopers are still a better idea, though.
      actually I like his idea but I don't know
      I'm scared that if they do it, they over do it
      If you know what I mean,
      Something in my head but I can't explain it :/
    • Lite76 wrote:

If you know what I mean,
      Something in my head but I can't explain it
      I don't know what you mean, it can detect planes and ships but not land units. I would also recommend that it doesn't detect subs either.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

If you know what I mean,
      I don't know what you mean, it can detect planes and ships but not land units. I would also recommend that it doesn't detect subs either.
      It would detect air and most naval units. Maybe nuclear ships can be masked from radar?
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

If you know what I mean,
      I mean they will over do it
      Like you need to setup a distance for it
      And overdoing it or they will under do it
      It must be perfect for it
      And also the price of it and the material it will cost you
      And that set

the ships and planes and don't detect land,,,
      I'm with you in it

And if you read my poll I think you'll understand what I meant ☺

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lite76 ().

• Lite76 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

If you know what I mean,
      I mean they will over do itLike you need to setup a distance for it
      And that set

I'm with you in it
      It would need to be good but not overpowered. It would maybe run on a mix of oil and rare materials, or something like that. The building could just be like a radar dish on the map.
      To keep it balanced, it will have a recharge time of about 4 hours per cycle, so people whom want to attack can have a chance to do so.
    • xXCooksterXx wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

If you know what I mean,
      I mean they will over do itLike you need to setup a distance for itAnd overdoing it or they will under do it
      And that set

I'm with you in it
      It would need to be good but not overpowered. It would maybe run on a mix of oil and rare materials, or something like that. The building could just be like a radar dish on the map.To keep it balanced, it will have a recharge time of about 4 hours per cycle, so people whom want to attack can have a chance to do so.
      you really think about it :thumbup:
      And I think you convince me
      Good luck
      :D
    • Lite76 wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

If you know what I mean,
      I mean they will over do itLike you need to setup a distance for itAnd overdoing it or they will under do itIt must be perfect for it
      And that set

I'm with you in it
      It would need to be good but not overpowered. It would maybe run on a mix of oil and rare materials, or something like that. The building could just be like a radar dish on the map.To keep it balanced, it will have a recharge time of about 4 hours per cycle, so people whom want to attack can have a chance to do so.
      you really think about it :thumbup: And I think you convince me
      Good luck
      Almost there, soon we will have broken the record of quotes of quotes of quotes...
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow
    • injinji wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

If you know what I mean,
      I mean they will over do itLike you need to setup a distance for itAnd overdoing it or they will under do itIt must be perfect for itAnd also the price of it and the material it will cost you
      And that set

I'm with you in it
      you really think about it :thumbup: And I think you convince meGood luck
      Almost there, soon we will have broken the record of quotes of quotes of quotes...
      Almost there..
      Do it for radar :00008359:
    • xXCooksterXx wrote:

Maybe nuclear ships can be masked from radar?
      Why? If anything those are easiest to detect because they're so big.

Lite76 wrote:

I mean they will over do it
      Like you need to setup a distance for it
      And that set
      Ah yeah that would not be good.

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• xXCooksterXx wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Why? If anything those are easiest to detect because they're so big.Ah yeah that would not be good.
      Because then that makes nuclear ships easy targets, and not worth researching period.
      Well they are easy targets, that is why you give them adequate naval support.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Why? If anything those are easiest to detect because they're so big.Ah yeah that would not be good.
      Because then that makes nuclear ships easy targets, and not worth researching period.

And this is where I delve into the deepest suggestions and say in this case we need a nuclear cruiser for AA defense :00008359:
    • xXCooksterXx wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

And this is where I delve into the deepest suggestions and say in this case we need a nuclear cruiser for AA defense :00008359:
      Lol just build a CVN and use fighters.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Lol just build a CVN and use fighters.
      Or convince a developer to have nuclear bombers on carriers so you can nuke airports. Problem solved :00008359: