Research Radar!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Valiant effort,
      but expectations are way too high.
      the code is 'locked' into traps like: Naval Warships may only fire salvos when they are dead in the water, anchors tight.
      the chances of adding, and correctly implementing any realistic, WWII technologies, and combat realism are negligible.
      Bystro will give you nuclear subs, with ICBMs, but cannot manage to implement 90mm AAA with SCR-584 radar direction.
      Need I point out which technology came first?
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

Why? If anything those are easiest to detect because they're so big.
      I agree with Quasi on this one. Nuclear ships were not meant to be good on their own. They are the capital ships of your fleet, and that's why they need a massive number of support vessels - to protect them. It would make no sense to make them undetectable, but it does raise a point: nuclear ships have to be buffed, because no one seems to be using them at the moment.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • xXCooksterXx wrote:

injinji wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

actually I like his idea but I don't know
      I'm scared that if they do it, they over do it
      If you know what I mean,
      Something in my head but I can't explain it
      I don't know what you mean, it can detect planes and ships but not land units. I would also recommend that it doesn't detect subs either.
      I mean they will over do itLike you need to setup a distance for itAnd overdoing it or they will under do itIt must be perfect for itAnd also the price of it and the material it will cost youAnd that set

the ships and planes and don't detect land,,,
      I'm with you in it
      It would need to be good but not overpowered. It would maybe run on a mix of oil and rare materials, or something like that. The building could just be like a radar dish on the map.To keep it balanced, it will have a recharge time of about 4 hours per cycle, so people whom want to attack can have a chance to do so.
      you really think about it :thumbup: And I think you convince meGood luck :D
      Almost there, soon we will have broken the record of quotes of quotes of quotes...
      Almost there..Do it for radar :00008359:
      something wrong with this one lol :D :tumbleweed:
      And there a reason why we need to drop the MIC 8)
      Actually this a good time to say
      You need to see my pool
      And read what I'm saying about fixing the time
    • Lite76 wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

injinji wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

xXCooksterXx wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Lite76 wrote:

actually I like his idea but I don't know
      I'm scared that if they do it, they over do it
      If you know what I mean,
      Something in my head but I can't explain it
      I don't know what you mean, it can detect planes and ships but not land units. I would also recommend that it doesn't detect subs either.
      I mean they will over do itLike you need to setup a distance for itAnd overdoing it or they will under do itIt must be perfect for itAnd also the price of it and the material it will cost youAnd that set
      the ships and planes and don't detect land,,,
      I'm with you in it
      It would need to be good but not overpowered. It would maybe run on a mix of oil and rare materials, or something like that. The building could just be like a radar dish on the map.To keep it balanced, it will have a recharge time of about 4 hours per cycle, so people whom want to attack can have a chance to do so.
      you really think about it :thumbup: And I think you convince meGood luck :D
      Almost there, soon we will have broken the record of quotes of quotes of quotes...
      Almost there..Do it for radar :00008359:
      something wrong with this one lol :D :tumbleweed: And there a reason why we need to drop the MIC 8)
      Actually this a good time to say
      You need to see my pool
      And read what I'm saying about fixing the time
      MORE :00008359:
    • I will bring up one of my rejected proposals, the flying wing. If the radar is implemented, we will need a way around it, like a stealth aircraft. In late WWII Germany was developing flying wing fighters and one of the Amerika Bombers was a flying wing, and after WWII the US also tested these types (I know I said "after", but this game has a what if style, a.k.a. nukes). When these aircraft were tested they dropped off the radar, and the secret to stealth flight was (accidentally) discovered.
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow
    • injinji wrote:

I will bring up one of my rejected proposals, the flying wing. If the radar is implemented, we will need a way around it, like a stealth aircraft. In late WWII Germany was developing flying wing fighters and one of the Amerika Bombers was a flying wing, and after WWII the US also tested these types (I know I said "after", but this game has a what if style, a.k.a. nukes). When these aircraft were tested they dropped off the radar, and the secret to stealth flight was (accidentally) discovered.
      You can just wait and see if they are inactive or just use ground units to capture said province and use the radar against that person
    • injinji wrote:

I will bring up one of my rejected proposals, the flying wing. If the radar is implemented, we will need a way around it, like a stealth aircraft.
      Don't really need it tbh, it's not like the radar does anything other than detect units. For most of WWII and a good while afterwards it didn't matter enough to make stealth aircraft and nowadays the US are the only ones that operate many stealth aircraft.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

injinji wrote:

I will bring up one of my rejected proposals, the flying wing. If the radar is implemented, we will need a way around it, like a stealth aircraft.
      Don't really need it tbh, it's not like the radar does anything other than detect units. For most of WWII and a good while afterwards it didn't matter enough to make stealth aircraft and nowadays the US are the only ones that operate many stealth aircraft.
      The US was the only country to use nukes in battle, yet all countries have them. And many countries operate stealth aircraft (exported F-35s and Typhoons).
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow
    • injinji wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

injinji wrote:

The US was the only country to use nukes in battle, yet all countries have them. And many countries operate stealth aircraft (exported F-35s and Typhoons).
      I guess by taking that out of context we can confirm that Israel and iran have nukes, I guess :00008359:
    • xXCooksterXx wrote:

injinji wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

injinji wrote:

I guess by taking that out of context we can confirm that Israel and iran have nukes, I guess :00008359:
      Sadly (ok not for Israel, I trust them) yes, and North Korea.
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow