Game 2243306

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game 2243306

I was the game admin for game 2243306 and i was replaced for being inactive i created the game 11 days ago i was not inactive i messaged someone 1 hour before the new day started and now the person i messaged is the game admin the new game admin is Richard da 3rd. Can someone tell me if this the first bug like this of it's kind. I hope some administrator see's this and is able to help.
  • If you create a bug report from within the game I can take a look.

Sending messages or writing articles in the newspaper do not count as activity. For activity you must actually move units.

So if you went two day changes without moving a unit you could be declared inactive, regardless of diplomatic messages.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • VorlonFCW wrote:

If you create a bug report from within the game I can take a look.

Sending messages or writing articles in the newspaper do not count as activity. For activity you must actually move units.

So if you went two day changes without moving a unit you could be declared inactive, regardless of diplomatic messages.
    I'd put money down, saying this is what happened. Inactivity takes two entire days without any orders. So it's best, if you do not see any movement you wish to make, to still move some troops back and forth just so you've given a command.
    Free Time looks good on me
  • The odd thing is that Captain Joe was not declared inactive at any point, so the game host/admin title should not have been re-assigned.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • WiseOdin wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

If you create a bug report from within the game I can take a look.

I'd put money down, saying this is what happened. Inactivity takes two entire days without any orders. So it's best, if you do not see any movement you wish to make, to still move some troops back and forth just so you've given a command.
    Didn't know you had to actually move units. I would have thought that building/upgrading would have counted as activity.
  • Shouldn't it be that already logging in to game is counted as activity?

If someone do not need to move units or build buildings cause he prefer to gather resources for some time, for example to build up troops later and don't have to feed them food in the mean time.

Or just nothing special happens on the map and he waits for what the time brings, who will fight who and so on.