Make all countries playable - special round?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iDragons wrote:

hakijaa wrote:

I played as Cuba on the 25 players, and i made it to the top 8 all you need is good strategy, and a very important fact is when ie. UK gets defeated all thoes Carribean colonies will rebel and you get them for free, you can run over those small central american countries, i even got some states in africa... im still playing it, but i am lucky that USA is inactive.
      It all depends on who is active. I played as UK, and I killed Cuba(an active player) by sending some troops from my mainland over. I once saw a game where Sweden killed Cuba. It all depends on who is active and who isn't, really.
      Well im already in problems, i basically ran out of resources, army is weak and i cant even invade Costa Rica... My only hope is Africa, but hey im not important here, i just stated that it isnt impossible (especially because i suck at this game) to win as a small country. That is a true test of a player, because your gameplay consists of 85% diplomacy.
    • NanoSounds wrote:

Wouldn't it be cool to play as a smaller nation? I think that you should be allowed to play as ANY country you want even if this is available in a special map, I would still like this to be added. This could also be done as a special event.

Please consider my suggestion.
      -Thanks!
      To imagine this came true...