The multi-select on the app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The multi-select on the app

Has anyone else experienced this? 3

The result is only visible to the participants.

The app (mobile version) was kind of hard to select troops on, but now it's harder. This is because of the multi-select.

I know what they are trying to do with the multi-select, and I think it is a great idea.

However, it makes it harder for this reason: you can't tell which stack is which.

If I had, say, a light tank and 2 infantry near each other, and I tapped the area, up would come a light gray circle with a light tank icon on one side, and an infantry icon on the other. This works fine. However, the issue is the numbers. If I had a stack with a light tank and 5 armored cars, and then a stack with a light tank, I could tap the area, and up would come a gray circle with two light tank icons. Both would have the number '1', so I wouldn't know which one.

It's kind of random, and I never know how it calculates the numbers. However, it is extremely annoying, and makes selecting an area with the same troop types an extreme pain. I have to zoom in all the way, or keep tapping and guessing which stack is which. If I tap an area and two identical options show up, I may tap the top one. If it's wrong, I may tap the area again, and tap the other one. Except they have now switched places, and I have to tap it again, hoping it's the correct option.