How many games do you usually play at a time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MontanaBB wrote:

Go back and read your own forum advice and old comments, Duck. Some of it is pretty good. And K.Rokossovski's. And DxC's. And WildLobster's on SBDE. And Paramunac on aircraft attacks. I've learned a lot from reading those old forum comments, and hopefully I've payed some of it forward with my own forum comments and answers.
      I still remember all my old tricks, just a lot of the time I was not able to put them into practice due to the lack of active players. It is good to hear though that they have helped a player as experienced as yourself.

MontanaBB wrote:

And these blueprint games we're playing are a good way to . . . uh . . . get your feet wet again, if you'll pardon the joke.
      Yes haha, nice and slow too. I'm nearly finished another game though where I turned someone I was at war with because I attacked them into a valuable ally, with us being the final two players and controlling most of the map. I think I am going to join another game with him too afterwards.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• I tend to play between 4 and 6 games at a time. I find it rather boring to play one or two at a time due to the long waits while resources or money rebuilds. I find that I also gain more XP when I have more games going. I usually spend about 30-40 minutes in the morning and then the same when I get home unless there is a hot game going on where I need to add orders more often.
      KATHEDLOK
      555 BLACK CATS
    • During the winter months 3 and sometimes 4:
      • 1 PL
      • 1 Frontline Pioneer
      • 1-2 Other
      During the summer months I whittle it down to 1 or 2 and PL is not really an option due to the competitiveness.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • I usually have usually 1 - 2 Internal games and 1-3 ranked games, one or more of which is usually the 25 p map, running at a time
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower
    • 2-3 mostly. One is too boring, more than 3 is overwhelming. I try to pay attention to games that are more interesting (especially when I'm at war). Still won't count myself as a micromanager though.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • In my earlier CoW days, I played up to 6 games at the same time. I've downgraded to one now, sometimes two when one is almost finished; I feel that giving full attention to one game is much more rewarding. Unfortunately Bytro does not agree with me; I get constant messages asking me if I'm reaslly really sure that I don't want to participate in more games)))
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • When I started playing Call of War I did more than I do now, maybe up to 5 maps at the same time even. After that I took about a one year break and Now I never start 3 maps at the same time, but at any given time I usually play 2-3 maps.

When I am surely to win a map in case I am top dog I tend to start a new one since mopping up weak players and AI is quite boring. Sometimes this means I have to be really active just to survive but usually things work out so that I have to focus on only 1 map and keep the other ones going with ease.

This way there is always a map that has something exciting going on.
    • I have completed 49 games in my first year. That means I averaged 4 games at a time...but I am retired and can spend more 'quality' time than most of you who still work for the man. I read in this post where one person called in sick once. LOL. Well, I have stayed up well past my bedtime on a few games early on as well as getting up waaaay to early to check on my invasions. Some people get hooked on drugs, some on booze, I guess mine is CoW. Could be worse.
      "Until there are clearly defined and enforceable rules for hand-to-hand combat, there can't be rules in global war. Kill em all!"
    • I played about 5 to 6 at the same time. I think that maximum was 10 at same time. More than 5 is too demanding and less than 3 is too boring so I feel that 4 is the perfect number of games. Now I am not playing , I decided to take a pause.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.