CoW File Share

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoW File Share

I'm not sure if this has been suggested...or at least in the way I'm doing it...but I think an art sharing file location in the forums would be a good idea. It can be organized the same way as the forums' threads but in addition to being able to leave a message, you can upload a file as the sole entry (not just as an attachment to a message). This way, some "threads" could be mostly just images, for example.

As an example, on purpose, I've already done this (somewhat) with my short-story sharing thread as well as some of my "idea" threads whose' format was designed to facilitate easier-to-use suggestion-making, etc.

But, like some other members of the Bytro community, I have a creative side that I'd like to share with others. Since it's for the game, exclusively, I only want to post my stuff in the forums, not on a gigantic file share like on Google Drive or elsewhere in "the cloud". I know file size can be an issue as well as the need to ensure that content doesn't violate TOS (and I'm all for that), but surely this could be done.

As an example of separate sub-threads, I've got a starter list here (integrated with the top-level list), to show how it could easily fit in and be a substantial new part of the CoW forum. Also, if this works out, this could be a model for a similar forum addition to some of Bytro's other games.:

Forum
      >>>>Official
      >>>>Support & Feedback
      >>>>Community
      >>>>>>>>General Discussions
      >>>>>>>>Find Co-players
      >>>>>>>>Roleplaying Threads
      >>>>>>>>Off Topic
      >>>>>>>>Community Events
      >>>>>>>>>>>>Call of War Players League
      >>>>>>>>File Share
      >>>>>>>>>>>>World Herald Short Stories
      >>>>>>>>>>>>World Herald War Art/Pics
      >>>>>>>>>>>>Coalition Flags
      >>>>>>>>>>>>Game Art
      >>>>>>>>>>>>Value-Added Content Submissions*
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Game UI Skins
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Desktop Browser Skins
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mozilla
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chrome
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IE
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Custom Unit Sprites
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Custom Maps
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Provincial Terrain Art
      >>>>Alliances
      >>>>Frontline Pioneers

* For potential value-added paid content to replace Gold points as revenue. Only Paid Subscribers can submit and download content in this sub-group.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3

The post was edited 3 times, last by Diabolical ().