Blacklist & Friendlist

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blacklist & Friendlist

We play different maps with different players, so we get to know good players, with whom it's nice to play, as allies or as opponents :) :saint:

And there are [people who are not friends], which You don't want to play anymore or You don't want to get into ally again <X

One of the biggest problems of Call of War, as my opinion, are the " <X guys". They happen to do all sorts of things, which makes You wanna leave the map... from writing in newspaper stuff that nobody wants to read, to gossiping, spam You with strange stuff or just being a traitor.

So this feature would be to have a friendlist and blacklist, to put players on, as a personal opinion.

It can be just for Yourself :) for future to know, who to walk around and who to make ally with (if You don't remember such things, as You did play many games and some few years ago).

Only players who played on map with the other one, could put him on one or other list.

*Additionally it can be also seen in players profile, that "This player was friendlisted 25 times" or "This player was blacklisted 2 times", not mentioning, who did friendlist him or blacklist him. But then I would reccommend that it would only opinions from players 30+ level, not to make situation that some hater, make multiple accounts just to blacklist someone.

Let's clear CoW community from [unfriendlies]!! :D <3

PS. such thing exist in other games, like Warzone

The post was edited 1 time, last by StrangeTalent: Removed swears ().

• The duck is quite correct. Blacklists are against the terms of service, and so definitely will never be a feature.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Yeah, blacklists.. Absolutely a no-no. They're not going to do that.
      as far as friends lists go.. That's pretty much what an alliance is. Get in a good alliance. Mine starts at least a map a week, with a few (three or less) of us joining, together.
      Free Time looks good on me
    • WiseOdin there is huge difference between friendlist and clan.

Of friendlist I would put all players that are trusted, cultural, fun to play with and good people.
      Clan is clas/alliance whatever You call it and it's just a bunch of people.

To friendlist I would put averagely 2 people from every map.

If not blacklist, let's make a friedlist at least. I will make my own blacklist in notepad :thumbsup:
    • I... Wouldn't advertise your blacklist, as even privately, they are against the rules.

If your alliance has players in it you do not like, remove them, have them removed, or leave. If your alliance is just a bunch of people, you're doing it wrong
      Free Time looks good on me
    • It's not about alliances, just players which are antisocial, traitors and so one. In game. So next time You play map with such a guy and You don't remember his nick, cause of many nicks seen, it would be nice to know that You have blacklisted such a player, just for Yourself, if not made public.

It works like this in Warzone game for example. So when I join map there, I know in advance to have eye on such guy and don't trust him, do not go to allies and other things with him, just keeping away.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seroslav ().