Joining an alliance error still

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joining an alliance error still

I posted about this a few months ago and it's still never fixed. I have yet Another member joining my alliance and they can not get in. I sent and invite, it shows in there inbox ( on the site ) but there is Nothing there for them to click to join. Yes I have set the permissions to open yet again and it still doesn't work. Yes I have told them to try different browsers and yes they cleared cache. Can anyone fix this? thanks for the help...
      Stringfellow Hawke
      Air Wolf [Airwf]
      Staff Sergeant Lvl 63
      Looking for a few Good Men, Join Us Today!
    • I told you how to do it last time you asked, and the time before. Just look up those threads as I don't have the energy tonight to list it all out.

This bug is at nearly the very bottom of the list of bugs to fix for three reasons.

Only a small percentage of users join alliances.

Most of them only have trouble ONCE.

And my instructions about looking up the alliance through the ranking tab and then joining work just fine.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Using these instructions I have not had a single person not be able to join my alliance. Not one problem at all.

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=135276#post135276

So follow the instructions. It just doesn't work the way you want it to or think it should.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<