1939 "Into the Future" RP (FULL)

    • 1939 "Into the Future" RP (FULL)

      It is 1939, the world tensions are rising higher than ever before. Technology advances and becomes more deadly. Germany and the USSR are challenging the UK and the USA in the arms race for the first weapon of mass destruction, while China and Japan debate over the freedom of Manchukuo, the Japanese puppet. The Mongolian Empire seeks to expand further throughout Asia, and reunify the Mongol Empire from 1203. The rest of the world is stable and neutral for now, but the realms of Fascism and Communism spreads rapidly throughout Europe and Asia. Will you help bring peace back to the world, or will you feed the aggression and become a superpower?

      Discord is REQUIRED!
      ]

      Basic Rules:
      -No Trolling
      -Discord Channel is Required
      -No Gold Usage
      -Keep it PG-13 in Articles
      -No Land-grabbing
      -All alliances are to be made public
      -No Warmongering
      -Be respectful
      -Use proper grammar
      -RP is to begin on day 2 of the game, and day 1 will be to get everyone situated
      -1 day is 6 months, therefore 2 days is one year (Will be posted in Newspaper)
      -Starting year is 1939
      -Follow these rules ^^^


      War Rules:Provinces are to be captured Via continental war rules:

      -Asia: 15-20 provinces & 2 Cities Maximum (Ask Admin)
      -Europe: 10-15 provinces & 3 cities Maximum (Ask Admin)
      -N. America: 20 provinces & 3 cities Maximum
      -S. America: 15 provinces & 2 cities Maximum
      -Oceania: 10 provinces & 1-2 cities Maximum (Ask Admin)
      -Africa: 20 provinces and 3-4 cities Maximum (Ask Admin)
      -Cuba: 1 province and 0 cities (Unless Occupied) Maximum


      Peace Period Between Wars:
      Between each war depending how long it lasts, you will be given a peace period in which you cannot go to war until the time has ended.

      -1-3 Years: No Peace Period (0 Days)
      -3-6 Years: 3 Years Peace Period (6 Days)
      -6-10 Years: 6 Years Peace Period (12 Days)
      -10+ Years: 10 Years Peace Period ( 20 Days)(A war should never last more than 10 years)


      Capital Annexation
      If another country annexes your capital, then you are both required to have Cease Fire, and sign a Peace treaty. The invading country can either vassalize you, or he can ask for up to 5 provinces which were taken during the war.

      Treaties
      Treaties can be signed to solve any war enduring conflict. The treaty rules are very simple. If a country takes your capital then you are required to surrender and sign a treaty with the aggressor. The aggressor has multiple options on how he can purpose the treaty, such as:

      -He/she may vassalize your country
      -He/she may demand the following amount of provinces taken during the war:

      -Asia: 10 provinces & 1 city
      -Europe: 10 provinces & 1-2 cities (Ask Admin)
      -N. America: 10 provinces & 2 cities
      -S. America: 10 provinces & 1 city
      -Oceania: 5-7 provinces & 2 cities (Ask Admin)
      -Africa: 15 provinces & 2-3 cities (Ask Admin)
      -Cuba: 1 province & 0 cities (Unless Occupied/Annexed by Cuba)

      -He/she may also demand money depending on the situation, in which case you would ask an Admin and they will determine the maximum and minimum amount of money capable of being demanded


      Those who fail to comply with these rules ^^^ will be eradicated from the RP and kicked from the discord(Other Info & Rules will be stated in the Discord Channel)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by VorlonFCW: LInk to discord is not allowed ().

    • Tech Tree Restrictions


      Rockets - Rockets can only be built by Germany up until 1946 when other countries may introduce their own Rocket Programs but will have to do a post about it.

      Rocket Fighter - Rocket fighters can't be built by anyone up until 1946 when other countries may introduce their own Air Rocket Programs but will have to do a post about it.

      Railroadgun - Railroadguns can only be built by Germany and Britain. Other countries can start making railroadguns - once they've done a post about it.

      Commandos - everyone can make commandos

      Nuclear Power Plant - These can only be built by Germany. Puppet owners (USSR for Poland, UK for British Empire, Japan for Manchukuo) can start work on these in 1942, of course, if a post is done about it

      Nuclear Battleships, Carriers and Submarines - Will not be able to be created until 1950's at the earliest.

      Atomic Bombs - Can start to be created by USA - But he will have to do a post about the creation of his first one - Starting from 1948 (USSR and Poland, UK and British Empire, Japan and Manchukuo, and Germany Germany) Can start work on these bombs - given they make an article“Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds” - Before any Nuclear weapon can be used - they must be tested - one would not use a weapon of sheer power without knowing the consequences. For Britain as an example, they would Create their first Nuclear Bomb - and then they would ship it over to Australia to do their first test in the outback (This will include going to war with them lol, but peace WILL be made afterwords)

      Nuclear Rocket - Can be produced at 1956 onwards. Nuclear Bomber - Refer to my Previous answer at Atomic Bombs
      Destroyer
      - Everyone can and do have these

      Cruiser - Everyone can and do have these

      Submarine - Everyone can and do have these

      Battleship - Everyone can and do have these but only Britain, Germany, Italy, Japan and USA can have Level 4 + until 1945, when everyone else can have Level 4+

      Carrier - Only available for USA, Germany, UK, British Empire, Italy, Japan, Japanese puppets and USSR until 1945 when everyone can make one

      Country List:

      Red - Taken
      Blue - Available

      Japanese Empire - RogodeterSnowl
      British Empire -SwagState (Admin)
      USA - JoJoJo103 (Admin)
      British Canada - Yossaran
      USSR - Globbes
      Mongolian Empire -
      Ahnuebii
      France - Jherin
      German Reich - Maracel II
      Spain - mao zedongland
      Cuba (Because why not?) - Freshmesmes
      Brazil - DerpyGuy
      Argentina -
      PineCrafter
      Communist China - YagoAntunes
      Italy - Overlord_77 (Admin)

      The post was edited 7 times, last by Overlord_77 ().

    • CoW Name - Yossaran
      Intended Nation - British Canada
      Your Nation's Capital - Ottawa
      Your Nation's Rival - Whomever the British are angry with
      Your Nation's Ideology - Colonial Democracy/ Republic

      I agree to obey the rules Y/N: YES

      Sample Article to prove your RP potential (Required): (from the other day in a round)


      An End to the French Riots

      In the hills surrounding Paris the Monarchist forces MPF-DRF have driven out the war weary and outnumbered Communist forces (FCWU) have been assaulted by the the command of a Monarchist by the name of Julius La'Marque, La'Marque, a prominent Monarchist General, has been deemed by his adversaries a dangerous foe, in the field of small unit based tactics.

      THe FCWU, ong focused with defeating the FNSP, the fascist group has long been their primary target of their main forces, as such they were hardly expecting to get pushed out of the city of Paris, had left the city scantily defended, thinking it secure behind the front lines by the village of Tours,

      The main battle groups have been fighting on both sides of the flat plains around the area, tanks fighting on both sides of the now blood stained fields. Monarchist forces using a strange mixture of foreign makes, namely Spanish, Italian and German makes as well as a scattered French pre ww2 ground vehicles and outdated artillery pieces. The opposing Communist force has focused on soviet made vehicles, namely 1930's surplus.

      So when the Monarchist forces exploited their considerable advantage in airpower, esp retrofitted French bombers, flying alongside an escort of tincan fighters of outdated design, in order to drop units outside of Paris, securing the city in a matter of days as the Communications lines back to the front had been destroyed some time prior by the vigorous air raids conducted by modern German/Italian Bomber groups.

      WIth this blow the Communist party has been blown out of the mainland of France, most of the Communist Forces fled to Syria, to evac to USSR friendly Turkey.
    • CoW Name - Jherin
      Intended Nation - France
      Your Nation's Capital - Paris
      Your Nation's Rival - German Reich
      Your Nation's Ideology - Parliamentary Republic

      I agree to obey the rules Y/N: Yes

      Sample Article to prove your RP potential (Required):

      "We will never lose Paris, ever."
      These were the words proclaimed by newly promoted General Charles de Gaulle at his promotional speech, as he vowed to be a defensive general and to not allow the heart of France to die. On the outbreak of a technological war between the Western Powers and the Eastern Powers, France has not fully aligned to one faction. This is a surprise to the British, who expected to have the French as allies due to a WWI alliance and similar ideologies. The hardest fighting of the Great War took place on French land, ruining many towns and villages and causing 6.1 million French casualties, 73% of mobilized men. For now, new French president Damien Lemieux has to start off with careful diplomatic relations to make sure France is not ruined by another war. The Maginot Line was built to hopefully discourage the Germans into invading, and France hopes to build fair relations with all other neighboring countries. For now though, don't expect them to lean too much to one faction.
    • C379 wrote:

      CoW Name - Yossaran
      Intended Nation - British Canada
      Your Nation's Capital - Ottawa
      Your Nation's Rival - Whomever the British are angry with
      Your Nation's Ideology - Colonial Democracy/ Republic

      I agree to obey the rules Y/N: YES

      Sample Article to prove your RP potential (Required): (from the other day in a round)


      An End to the French Riots

      In the hills surrounding Paris the Monarchist forces MPF-DRF have driven out the war weary and outnumbered Communist forces (FCWU) have been assaulted by the the command of a Monarchist by the name of Julius La'Marque, La'Marque, a prominent Monarchist General, has been deemed by his adversaries a dangerous foe, in the field of small unit based tactics.

      THe FCWU, ong focused with defeating the FNSP, the fascist group has long been their primary target of their main forces, as such they were hardly expecting to get pushed out of the city of Paris, had left the city scantily defended, thinking it secure behind the front lines by the village of Tours,

      The main battle groups have been fighting on both sides of the flat plains around the area, tanks fighting on both sides of the now blood stained fields. Monarchist forces using a strange mixture of foreign makes, namely Spanish, Italian and German makes as well as a scattered French pre ww2 ground vehicles and outdated artillery pieces. The opposing Communist force has focused on soviet made vehicles, namely 1930's surplus.

      So when the Monarchist forces exploited their considerable advantage in airpower, esp retrofitted French bombers, flying alongside an escort of tincan fighters of outdated design, in order to drop units outside of Paris, securing the city in a matter of days as the Communications lines back to the front had been destroyed some time prior by the vigorous air raids conducted by modern German/Italian Bomber groups.

      WIth this blow the Communist party has been blown out of the mainland of France, most of the Communist Forces fled to Syria, to evac to USSR friendly Turkey.

      Jherin wrote:

      CoW Name - Jherin
      Intended Nation - France
      Your Nation's Capital - Paris
      Your Nation's Rival - German Reich
      Your Nation's Ideology - Parliamentary Republic

      I agree to obey the rules Y/N: Yes

      Sample Article to prove your RP potential (Required):

      "We will never lose Paris, ever."
      These were the words proclaimed by newly promoted General Charles de Gaulle at his promotional speech, as he vowed to be a defensive general and to not allow the heart of France to die. On the outbreak of a technological war between the Western Powers and the Eastern Powers, France has not fully aligned to one faction. This is a surprise to the British, who expected to have the French as allies due to a WWI alliance and similar ideologies. The hardest fighting of the Great War took place on French land, ruining many towns and villages and causing 6.1 million French casualties, 73% of mobilized men. For now, new French president Damien Lemieux has to start off with careful diplomatic relations to make sure France is not ruined by another war. The Maginot Line was built to hopefully discourage the Germans into invading, and France hopes to build fair relations with all other neighboring countries. For now though, don't expect them to lean too much to one faction.
      You are both Accepted! Please join the Discord server. The link is in the rules section.
    • COW Name - RogodeterSnowl
      Intended Nation - Japan
      My Nation’s Capital - Tokyo
      My Nation’s Rival - USA and British Empire
      My Nation’s Ideology - Fascism
      I agree to obey the rules - YES

      Example RP:
      His Most Serene Highness, Emperor Hirohito, declared today the formation of a National Revival Government headed by Army General Rogomato Snogo. After an extended period of instability marked by rioting and assassination of political moderates, the Army has vowed to resolve the political crisis and restore confidence in the Japanese Government. General Snogo stated that, “The nation will be remodeled with the aim of reinforcing the traditional precepts of honor and respect for the monarchy and institutions of state. The futile and irrelevant bickering of the civilian politicians is now a thing of the past and the Army and Navy will take the lead in reviving the focus and morale of the Japanese State. Economic and military developments will take priority and I call for the Japanese people to make a supreme effort to propel the nation into the forefront of world affairs”. Responses from the US and British Governments were muted; both nations adopting a “wait and see” attitude.
    • Cow Name : Maracel II
      Intended Nation : Germany
      Nation Capital : Berlin
      Nation Rival : USSR and U.K
      Nation Ideology : Facist Dictatorship
      I also agrre to obey the rules -Yes

      Example of Article
      Following Hilter's Rise of Power in 1933 Germany has been Healing from it's scars of World War 1 . Hitler has given our nation pride and glory to our beloved nation . With the Anschluss and the German occupation of Bohemia the German people have finally been reunited by our beloved Führer. However our old enemies have grown stronger as France the United Kingdom question our goals to reunite the German race in the West as the Soviet menace prepares for the world wide communist revolution in the East. However our Führer has lead us trough our challenges and we shall defeat anyone that Defies the German race. Germany was once a great Empire destroyed by some Jealous nations but we shall rise once more and this time stronger and more powerfull that any nation has ever seen. Beware the Power of the Riech , Beware the Power of the Third German Reich.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Maracel II ().

    • Cow name: maessl
      intended nation: USSR
      capital: leningrad/st.petersburg (yeah, because russia thinks lenin is awesome)
      nation rival: germany (well actually it's complicated, we signed a non-aggression treaty but man we can't stand them)
      nation ideology: communist one party state
      i agree to obbey the rules: yes

      Article:

      After revolting against the Zar in 1917, the Bolscheviks took power and restored order to Russia, now called the glorious USSR. Due to interior struggles Russia had to surrender to the Germans in WW1. But the people of Russia didn't take that to well. The surrender and the treatment received by the Gremans will stay in the minds of our people. They want revange!
      Although the great leader of the people Joseph Stalin has signed a treaty with the German dictator Adolf Hitler, the people are suspecting Germany to be up to something. And this time they want to fight. Fight to the last man. Fight till Berlin has fallen!
      Beware the Power of Russioa, Beware the Power of the USSR.
    • CoW Name - Nearsofar
      Intended Nation - Japanese Empire
      Your Nation's Capital - Tokyo
      Your Nation's Rival - Communist China
      Your Nation's Ideology - Monarchy

      I agree to obey the rules Y/N: Y

      "The War Legacy"

      For centuries Japanese people involved to many wars, The Sengoku era is the most popular story among the histories of Japan. Beside the war between the daimyo's to gain power to control over the country, the empire reign always aim to conquest for china.
      A long time ago Hideyoshi Toyotomi the regent of Emperor of Japan at the time launch an attack to china but has been halted on korea and defeated, it make a shame through the japanese people and most of the samurai decide for sepuku tradition.

      Today on 1939, the empire have a new emperor that is a descendent of Nobunaga Oda. With the gen of Nobunaga Oda on his blood and the gen of emperors, make the new emperor have more ambition to Conquest for China.

      The cold war has begun and involved countries around them.
    • Maracel II wrote:

      Cow Name : Maracel II
      Intended Nation : Germany
      Nation Capital : Berlin
      Nation Rival : USSR and U.K
      Nation Ideology : Facist Dictatorship
      I also agrre to obey the rules -Yes

      Example of Article
      Following Hilter's Rise of Power in 1933 Germany has been Healing from it's scars of World War 1 . Hitler has given our nation pride and glory to our beloved nation . With the Anschluss and the German occupation of Bohemia the German people have finally been reunited by our beloved Führer. However our old enemies have grown stronger as France the United Kingdom question our goals to reunite the German race in the West as the Soviet menace prepares for the world wide communist revolution in the East. However our Führer has lead us trough our challenges and we shall defeat anyone that Defies the German race. Germany was once a great Empire destroyed by some Jealous nations but we shall rise once more and this time stronger and more powerfull that any nation has ever seen. Beware the Power of the Riech , Beware the Power of the Third German Reich.

      RogodeterSnowl wrote:

      COW Name - RogodeterSnowl
      Intended Nation - Japan
      My Nation’s Capital - Tokyo
      My Nation’s Rival - USA and British Empire
      My Nation’s Ideology - Fascism
      I agree to obey the rules - YES

      Example RP:
      His Most Serene Highness, Emperor Hirohito, declared today the formation of a National Revival Government headed by Army General Rogomato Snogo. After an extended period of instability marked by rioting and assassination of political moderates, the Army has vowed to resolve the political crisis and restore confidence in the Japanese Government. General Snogo stated that, “The nation will be remodeled with the aim of reinforcing the traditional precepts of honor and respect for the monarchy and institutions of state. The futile and irrelevant bickering of the civilian politicians is now a thing of the past and the Army and Navy will take the lead in reviving the focus and morale of the Japanese State. Economic and military developments will take priority and I call for the Japanese people to make a supreme effort to propel the nation into the forefront of world affairs”. Responses from the US and British Governments were muted; both nations adopting a “wait and see” attitude.
      You are both accepted! Make sure you join the Discord server! discord.gg/SEYR7FA

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Overlord_77 ().

    • maessl wrote:

      Cow name: maessl
      intended nation: USSR
      capital: leningrad/st.petersburg (yeah, because russia thinks lenin is awesome)
      nation rival: germany (well actually it's complicated, we signed a non-aggression treaty but man we can't stand them)
      nation ideology: communist one party state
      i agree to obbey the rules: yes

      Article:

      After revolting against the Zar in 1917, the Bolscheviks took power and restored order to Russia, now called the glorious USSR. Due to interior struggles Russia had to surrender to the Germans in WW1. But the people of Russia didn't take that to well. The surrender and the treatment received by the Gremans will stay in the minds of our people. They want revange!
      Although the great leader of the people Joseph Stalin has signed a treaty with the German dictator Adolf Hitler, the people are suspecting Germany to be up to something. And this time they want to fight. Fight to the last man. Fight till Berlin has fallen!
      Beware the Power of Russioa, Beware the Power of the USSR.

      Nearsofar wrote:

      CoW Name - Nearsofar
      Intended Nation - Japanese Empire
      Your Nation's Capital - Tokyo
      Your Nation's Rival - Communist China
      Your Nation's Ideology - Monarchy

      I agree to obey the rules Y/N: Y

      "The War Legacy"

      For centuries Japanese people involved to many wars, The Sengoku era is the most popular story among the histories of Japan. Beside the war between the daimyo's to gain power to control over the country, the empire reign always aim to conquest for china.
      A long time ago Hideyoshi Toyotomi the regent of Emperor of Japan at the time launch an attack to china but has been halted on korea and defeated, it make a shame through the japanese people and most of the samurai decide for sepuku tradition.

      Today on 1939, the empire have a new emperor that is a descendent of Nobunaga Oda. With the gen of Nobunaga Oda on his blood and the gen of emperors, make the new emperor have more ambition to Conquest for China.

      The cold war has begun and involved countries around them.
      I do apologize as I did not apply USSR as taken. You both did not get the part as that country, but if you would like to choose another country I'd happily let you in.
    • CoW Name - Major Badger
      Intended Nation - British Australia
      Intended Capital - Canberra
      Your Nation's Rivalry - Whomever Great Britain is angry with
      Your Nation's Rivalry - Democratic

      I agree to obey the rules Y/N - Yes I will

      Sample Article:

      For over a century the British Empire has supported the Australian people and her allies. During the Great War when the king requested for us to pick up arms and fight the huns we did. Now his Majesty's requests for our help once more to defend against the Fascist dictators. We must protect Great Britain not only because his Majesty's requests it but in order to protect democracy from the Fascist Brutes.
    • Cow name: brxx
      intended nation: Spain
      capital: Madrid
      nation rival: depends on result of civil war
      nation ideology: democratic or fascism (depends on result of civil war)
      i agree to obbey the rules: yes


      I changed the "real" past cause its rpg. I hope, its alright. English is not my motherlanguage, but I will try my best. So pls be patient with some mistakes.


      Sample Article:

      La Guerra Civil

      The Republicans, who are loyal to the democratic, fight against the Second Spanish Republic led by Francisco Franco. The government was a coalition of communist and socialist parties, but after a declaration of military opposition, the situation escalated. Now there are two main powers left: Its a battle between Democracy and Fascism and the future of the proud nation of Spain is nebulous.

      Will other great nations in the world influence the result of the civil war by supporting their ideology ?

      Or will they watch and abandon the people of spain to their fate?
    • CoW Name:DerpyGuy
      Nation:Brazil
      Capital:Rio de janeiro
      Nation Rival:Argentina
      Ideology: Democracy
      I agree to obey the rules.

      After gaining independence from Spain, Brazil has struggled on the world stage. With the election of radical nationalist Raaoul Fernandes, Brazil is looking to open up ties with the United States and United Kingdom in order to protect Brazil from rising fascism in Argentina and boost the Brazilian economy. Under military adviser Tarcisio Padilha's command, the Brazilian military will be undergoing a major rework in the years to come, as tensions between the West and East rise. However, Brazil has failed to choose a side due to major political dissent across the nation, and the fate of South America is uncertain.