Are you a Mobile App warrior?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you a Mobile App warrior?

Hello, Mobile Warriors!

Please read the list below before posting suggestions of feature additions for the Mobile App.

Let's discuss what we believe to be the features needed in the Mobile app the soonest, as well as a what is currently NOT working. This may help the devs recognize the need for further attention on something that may have been overlooked.

Currently NOT working in Mobile App:
      • Private messaging
      • Alliance maintenance
      • Fire control
      Implemented v223.p
      • Viewing player stats
      • Create Coalition
      • Market does not show Cash on hand
      • Production queues
      Pax Romana Communications Officer

• My sense is that coalition creation is the most frequently asked question in help chat. Sometimes hourly.

I don't often use mobile, because artillery without being able to verify my fire control status is dangerous.

For my own use I fill the build queue on my pc at home, and just use mobile for critical stuff because of the lack of build queue and fire controls.

Diplomatic messages are clunky still, at least with the mobile browser on iPhone. You can't switch between messages from different countries. The only work around is to select the country in the diplomacy menu and then select their messages.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Yes this update addresses coalition creation and building queue on the iPhone version as well.

Diplomatic messages are much easier to work with as well
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• Build queue and all other high command functions should have been in at release. I traditionally play on my computer, but lately I've been using the mobile app. I was a bit pissed that so many "premium" features are not implemented. I pay for that stuff and it's not working or available to me when on the go. Bad Bytro.
    • romanathens wrote:

Build queue and all other high command functions should have been in at release. I traditionally play on my computer, but lately I've been using the mobile app. I was a bit pissed that so many "premium" features are not implemented. I pay for that stuff and it's not working or available to me when on the go. Bad Bytro.
      Build queue is now implemented on the mobile app

VorlonFCW

• The currently is not working well for the Mobile App is the Units are not being shown of their level in the Information icon and also the amount of range for a range units such as artillery units, rockets battery, aerial vehicles and naval vessels on it.
    • Debbidosan wrote:

range for a range units such as artillery units, rockets battery, aerial vehicles and naval vessels on it.
      This has been fixed for most games, but a few remain unfixed. Soon it will work everywhere again.

Debbidosan wrote:

the Mobile App is the Units are not being shown of their level in the Information icon
      This does show for me. I will have to check further. It may be related to the fact that you are in a game that hasn't been updated yet, same as above.

yurgajurga wrote:

This may not be the place
      Not really, but since you are here:

yurgajurga wrote:

We are unable to scroll down the coalition list on mobile. I have tried on android as well as Iphone.
      Yes this is a known issue. I believe it was fixed for a while previously but has become unfixed again and is being worked on.

VorlonFCW

• Again this is something being worked on. Seems that switching from one game to another once it reaches zero clears that out.

VorlonFCW

• I play mobile often since i work I also found out the mobile app consume lots of percentages of the battery for my mobile phone which is totally unacceptable it like less then hour my mobile phone battery percentage dropped to 60%-70- when I full charged it. Now whenever I go out I need to bring portable charger even a short distance.

Also one more thing the mobile app also make the devices temperature goes up very high which is hot and once it top hot the game tend to be a little bit sluggish. Any explanations on this 2 issues?
    • It is quite simple: Call of war is a fairly complex game, that requires lots of processing power to display all the graphics and whatnot. This takes energy from your battery to run the computer chips in the phone. The byproduct of this is heat.

You might check and see what else you have running at the same time. Turning off un-necessary features or programs might help, or it might not.

VorlonFCW

• However isn't this too excessive that a game is killing battery with less then 1gb storage data? If it like PuBG with 2.3GB I can understand but this is like killing me. I even closed all unnecessary apps and decreased my brightness level to 50%. Still it won't work.
    • I'm not a phone expert, but here's a list on how to make your phone last longer (since my phone literally uses all the battery in only 3-5 hours on normal usage):

- Try turning on battery saver
      - Clear all tabs and apps you're not using
      - Lower brightness to the bare minimum where you can still see clearly (indoor recommendation: 30-50%)
      - Try to not turn on hotspot (obviously)
      - Rest for a while every 30 minutes or so, turning your phone to airplane mode and lowering brightness to 0%. My friend claims it drains battery VERY SLOWLY.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)