Hospital/workshop, 'recovering building'

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hospital/workshop, 'recovering building'

One of main military buildings in case of war is hospital and mechanic assembly to repair lots of armored and mechanic equipment.

There could be 'recover building' done which would make faster units recover. The faster the higher level it has.

It should be quite fast to build, much faster than infrastructure, cause usually such field hospitals are fastly builded.

That is how it works in real life :)

First level of field hospital and field mechanical workshop could be with the icon of tents. Second some simply buildings and third, proffesional big hospital with big mechanical workshop
    • Yes Inj, Hospitals in CoN are EXTREMELY useful. They heal units at 20-25% at day change I believe at L1. They also raise the local morale population REALLY high after you invade them so you don't get rogue nation states everywhere. When they are destroyed I believe that they lower morale. For example, if you had a City at 100% Morale, and a hospital was destroyed it would lower down to around 95% Morale due to no medical help. They also heal troops as you build more. I would support Hospitals in CoW. Also, Sero, Why don't you make a big list of Suggestions like most users do? You have an awful lot of forum posts in the span of a couple days, its kinda cluttering up the forums.
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"
    • Not really, You just have to make what you are saying clear and concise. Color code it, make it easy for people to read, I have counted 32 posts you have made in the past 4 pages. The pages aren't even days, so I would suggest making a color coded list and what not. Go look at the other multi-suggestion threads and take ideas on how they organize their things. Just an idea. You do you pal.
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"
    • Seroslav wrote:

JCS Darragh wrote:

Sero, Why don't you make a big list of Suggestions like most users do? You have an awful lot of forum posts in the span of a couple days, its kinda cluttering up the forums.
      Cause discussing 20+ ideas in one thread would be disaster
      Once I posted 10 ideas in a single thread, they all were turned down. The suggestion for Kamikazes was the least popular. (Just warning you in case you were planning on suggesting that too)
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow
    • injinji wrote:

they all were turned down.
      At this point in Call of War there are unlikely to be major changes. Small and easy to implement suggestions may make the list, but all suggestions will never be possible.

Hospitals have been suggested before, and were not added to the suggestion list. The mechanics for healing are well established, and are unlikely to change.

Units heal 15 percent of damage at day change when in your own province.
      Ships heal anywhere
      Planes heal if stationed in your province, or patrolling from your own airbase, but not on carriers.

One of the many threads explaining healing.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<