Adding control fire to airplanes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Adding control fire to airplanes

I believe it would be an awesome addition to put a fire control option on air planes. If you were to have your airplanes at a air base sitting, they would automatically attack an enemy unit that came within their range of travel.
      Contempt prior to investigation is the only principle, that will keep any man or women in everlasting ignorance. - Yours Truly, Anonymous
    • The reason I give this idea is because patrol area is such a relatively small area in comparison with the actual range. When I work I find myself having a difficult time defending myself when I am away. This would be a very valuable option. Even making the patrol range slightly larger would make it easier for those of us who work to be able to defend ourselves when away.
      Contempt prior to investigation is the only principle, that will keep any man or women in everlasting ignorance. - Yours Truly, Anonymous
    • As a guess, given the current problems in air combat, some one would quickly exploit that by sending in a bait plane and then hitting your responding air force with overwhelming force with better SBDE stacking groups. Then you would come home from work to find your air force evaporated. But it is a neat idea.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • ThankYouMr.President

The down side to your suggestion having planes (fire Control) auto attack anything within there attack range is
      when you get home or wake up you will definitely have no planes that were capable to fly to your border range or over
      your border range as they would have been shot out of the air by anti aircraft because the suggestions weakness can
      be exploited.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KoalaArmy ().